Completed guild task but no keys were rewarded

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I spent enough gold (about 6k?) to complete a guild key task. I did not receive any keys and neither did anyone in my guild. This was done while logged in via the mobile app (using a Samsung Galaxy S5).

What are the steps to make it happen again?
The gold was spent in two separate contributions…one of 5k and the other was the odd amount to finish the task (don’t remember the exact amount). I got an error message after the second contribution. The guild activity log showed that I had completed the task, yet no one received the keys. My ID is NAVRAENR_1 and my guild is DND Guild.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
I’ve attached a screenshot of the error message and a screenshot of the guild

activity log.

Server problem they are working on it, I’m sure they will fix once fixed.

This happened to me as well; open a ticket or just wait?

Maybe open a ticket so they have a record of it?

Good idea!

Ticket submitted…

the problem was server side, serivce provider is attempting fix. (from preivously mentioned post above)

Anyone get a reply on this?

@Personette, this happened to me and my guild a month ago, support gave us our 12 glory keys that we were out, after a ticket had been submitted.

I’m just being impatient. I posted another thread about getting info about the new event & when I refreshed the main page a new thread had just gone up.

Maybe I will just, you know, wait a reasonable amount of time rather than tapping my fingers and looking at the clock.