Join our new guild Laconic

Hello warriors I am a longtime player of Gems of War. I was a key contributor to a guild now in the Top 15. I needed a challenge so I decided to start a new guild called Laconic. I chose this name because our Actions speak louder than our words. We support our brothers and sisters by doing our part and being active in the guild. We are looking for new members and old members that want a challenge to take our guild from the bottom to the top 50 or better! Join us guys lets make history and become Laconic Legends!!!

To Join please click the link or leave your in game name and I will send you a invite

1 Like

Hi BlackRhino!
From the bottom to the top - this is exactly what I need.
I want to join. Invite me please!
Cheers!

Star thank you very much for your interest to join Laconic, We have a lot of work to do but we will accomplish many great things together

2 Likes

This is a beautiful sentiment!

He-he! :smile: Today I was a bit busy (went to the cinema with my family), but all night I have yet to come. Now I get down to business - it is necessary to make a few more quests, go to the arena for the first time, and then get more gold and souls.
The big problem is this - taking of more souls. My team now: Hero (Staff of Madness), Elf-Eater 9, Rowanne 8, Walkyrie 8. Costume +50% souls.
I want ask any advice (in terms of team) from experienced players for a better extraction of the souls.
As you can see, I have bad English, but I did not hesitate. I’m too old for that and I’ve never learned English in all my long life. Excuse me, please!
Cheers!
ps: CrowdedWorlds, thanx for the magic key btw!

Hello warriors I am a longtime player of Gems of War. I was a key contributor to a guild now in the Top 15. I needed a challenge so I decided to start a new guild called Laconic. I chose this name because our Actions speak louder than our words. We support our brothers and sisters by doing our part and being active in the guild. We are looking for new members and old members that want a challenge to take our guild from the bottom to the top 50 or better! Join us guys lets make history and become Laconic Legends!!!
To Join please click the link or leave your in game name and I will send you a invite

Hi.

I am looking for a new guild as the leader of my current has announced he is no longer going to maintain it. It is a top 40 guild and I was originally going to look for similar. But hey always like a challenge…

I’m level 104 or similar… always reach level 1 in weekly events, play daily etc etc.

I have just left my current guild now so invite me please… KRAM 2

Invite sent Kram welcome to to family

thanks…but invite isn’t showing in game. try again??? KRAM 2 (space between kram and 2)

Merged the duplicate post together. Please don’t start multiple threads for the same topic :slight_smile:

invite code: archdevil86

would love to join. Level 29, new to the game but very active. currently rank 5 on the PvP event. veteran gamer who just discovered this game.

It seems like the recruiting aspect of the game was not well incorporated into the game. How are people suppose to build a guild? I’ve had my guild for 2 weeks and still no members; this is very discouraging to say the least.

There’s literally thousands of guilds in the game. What will make your guild stand out? You’ll see lots of very active recruitment threads here, on the Steam forums, our Facebook page, all over. The ‘build it, and they will come’ approach won’t often work, but you might get lucky :slight_smile:

In-game there should be a way to direct message other players. Yes there are thousands of guilds but let’s be honest the mass majority are inactive. I shouldn’t have to join someone’s Facebook, Twitter or anything else to find members. This game has potential but are missing key components to truly be successful. Like thousands of players I’m growing tired of searching for members to join by putting in an invite code just to see this player has a guild. Why would anyone be motivated to spend their time and money on a game that you can’t even interact with other players without going to a separate website?

My invite name is paulina and i play every day :grinning:

We need another Leader please leave that guild and join us Paulina.

How can i find you i left the nice guild i jojnt so now i want to join you but how ?

invite code : WOODEN
ingame name : Wooden
level : 23
pvp rank : 7
if i can join let me know cause I will stay in my current one until im sure Im leaving with a reason xD

You will have to leave to join us.

okey but I whanted to make sure that there is enough space so I can join and that im accepted,il leave now so you can inv me when you have time