iOS to iOS device switching leads to reverting to old teams - possible clue to teams being wiped out

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

EtH: My iPad would pull data from the server to update team information on the iPad.

WAH: iPad pushed teams to the server wiping out the changes I had made since the last time I logged on through my iPad.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

I expect this would reoccur if I allowed a few more weeks to pass while change teams on my phone then boot the game on the iPad.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

No, sorry.

1 Like

Just to be clear, I am only reporting. I do not need help rebuilding my teams.

Bumping this, since I happened to stumble on the exact same problem tonight. Usually playing on iPad, I switched to iPhone for the first time in months to collect my tribute. When I went back to the iPad later, all my teams had reverted to very old combinations. I also don’t need any help, but it would be nice to know how this can be solved.

This has happened to me as well. Would love it to not happen again.

I’ll pass this along to the team.

I just noticed that I have been playing for over a day with Dragon armor instead of Deathknight because that was also resetting apparently. :slight_smile: