[More info needed] IOS always overwrites team slots changed on Steam

Platform, device version and operating system:

Win 10 Steam and Ipad IOS, latest software upgrade.

Screenshot or image:

I don’t want to post it until G Wars is finished because I am so tired of having to change the teams every time I go on my Ipad. To follow…

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

I set a PVP team on Steam. I use it. I set 6 GWars defences for the week.

Later, I go on the Ipad and those teams and defences are not changed. I then go to PC and see all of the changes made have gone, meaning all 6 GWars defences for the week have to be altered again and any PVP teams or explore teams used.

I use Steam during a day, pop onto Ipad later and after changing the teams to the defaults, they are all back to where they were on the Ipad prior. Rinse and Repeat, every change made changes back to what was on the Ipad.

Ios as always closed down - started up - no change.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

I don’t know when I first noticed it, its happening now.

Steps to make it happen again

Set a team slot on Steam. Close Steam, open the game on IOS (Ipad for me) and that team slot will not be found on the Ipad as per changes.

Set GW Defences for the week on PC. Shut down, hours later use IOS, defences are back to those last used the previous guild war, jumbled by day etc.

Hey thanks for reporting this, it’s something we’ve been looking into.

Do you force close the game on your iPad? (double click the home button and swipe Gems of War off the screen).

If both devices have the game open even if one is minimised and even if it’s been that way for hours this could cause an issue.