[Investigating] Remaining Delve Sigils Appear in Incorrect Position

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam/Win10, iPad, MEmu

Screenshot or image:
This screenshot is from 4:17am AEST on the 13th May 2020. You can see that the “2” under “Delves Remaining” has shifted to the left from its usual position, overlapping the Sigil graphic. (The first screenshot I have of this is actually from 1:47am AEST on 13th May, showing level 20 of the Delve completed.)

This screenshot is from 4:37pm AEST on 13th May, just before reset. The Sigil counter has shifted back to its previously normal position. This is the only screenshot I have of the counter being in the correct position subsequent to the “first bugged” screenshot mentioned above (I screenshot the end of every event delve). Nor have I noticed it returning to its correct position since I first noticed the bug.

Ten minutes later, it’s shifted to the left again:

A week later, new Faction, same problem (6:33am AEST on the 20th May):

Another week later, new Faction, same problem (6:11pm AEST on the 26th May):

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
The number of Delve Sigils remaining during an Faction Event appeared in a position that was shifted to the left relative to where they’ve always been in the past. This overlapped with the Sigil graphic.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Started with the Sea of Sorrow Tuesday Faction Event on the 12th May, 2020. The second screenshot above is the only time I’ve seen it NOT happen, since then. In other words, it seems to always happen, since then.

Steps to make it happen again
View the Fight screen during a Faction Assault event.

2 Likes