[Investigating] Potions didn't explode until AFTER my move

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC, using Steam to play

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
This has only happened once but I haven’t played with potions. Using my team of 3 Eye of Arges doing an e12 battle in Khetar the opponent made blue potions. Then matched, and expanded as if to explode but froze. After I made my move, they exploded. I think there’s a timing issue with the potions completing their action and the Eye of Arges making their doom skulls.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Not often. You need to have timing right. And I never noticed it happening until this troop, Eye of Arges.

Steps to make it happen again
Good luck, but I think you need to get potions made and matched before your move. I’m continuing to try and make it happen but it’s tricky to do.

2 Likes

I think I’ve seen “delayed Potion Gems exploding” from time to time, but this will be something we NEED video (not just a static screenshot) to verify with.

I’m done playing for the day myself, but this sounds like a fun experiment to test for. I’m going to go do a few Explore runs and if I find anything interesting I will edit with more details.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

@AmazonJax
Thank you for the screencapture.

Especially if the bug seems inconsistent, like this one - If you are able to send any screen recordings/video footage of this issue, it would greatly help as well!

In the meantime, can you please provide me your Invite Code?

1 Like

AMAZONJAX is my invite code. I also play at 4x speed. I’m sure that adds to the complexity.

1 Like