[Investigating] Cursor map underspire problem

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox One
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
In Underspire or “Sous-Pic” in french, there is a bug when the week ends. The refresh of the map isn’t done and the new torches doesn’t appaear. I was, this monday, on the ancient map in a room on the map (blue circle on the pictures). Sundenly (i havent quit the game and return to refresh it), the refresh was done: all map black except the 2 first room. The blue cursor wasn’t place at the first room but at the ancient room (when te map wasn’t refresh). Impossible to move the cursor!! I try to quit and return to the gam, all buttons, impossible to move the blue circle to first room!!

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This exact problem occure just one time today. But, the problem of refresh (map and nuber of torch) every time. Map: every week, torchs: everyday.

Steps to make it happen again
At the end of the week, when all are refresh, go to underspire (or Sous-Pic), go to the map and choose a room. Select the room (as if you wanted to fight): your team will appear. Exit the screen. If the map are refresh (new map appear), maybe the cursor eill be block…

Hello :slight_smile:

@Saitan00781
I’ve currently let the development team know about this issue.

To investigate this issue further, please provide your invite code

1 Like

Hello,

My invite code: SAITAN00781_28NM

Thanks!