Infinite Number of Kingdoms?

I mentioned it earlier this week too but a legendary id like is a winged mech silverback. Preferably with a terminator style skull but with a samurai side. This image summed it up nicely:

Second one:

3 Likes

The problem there is that the holiday-themed troops we’ve already got have been scattered into several kingdoms. They’d have to be moved to the new one.

Dunno how hard that would be from a technical standpoint, but all the people who lost stars on their kingdoms would definitely be upset.

1 Like

Leave them where they are and make new specific troops for that kingdom? How many are there? Imp of Love, Ragna…

Bunni’Nog came out around Easter

None are incredibly well linked to the holiday. I think its ok if new ones are added for each season instead of those

Ragnagord is about as Christmas as you can get. Read his flavor text

1 Like

Santa Claus is xmas. Elves are too. Rudolph even. Ragna, meh

Ragnagord IS Rudolph lol

Change Ragnas text and he isnt really anything. Rudolph is Rudolph. Even a Snowman with a red hat would look more xmassy than that Ragna twat

Compare:

To these xmas troops:

Looks pretty much like the second picture…

Except obvisously he’s standing on two legs.

Ragnagord is overtly Christmasy.

2 Likes

Ragna is in the sunshine. Its the complete wrong setting for a holiday themed troop. His mush doesnt look like a reindeer either!

I know he was intended as a Xmas troop.

It was 44 degrees Celsius here last Christmas.

3 Likes

Ragnagord wears jingly bells! C’mon!

1 Like

Now youre just being awkward! If youre making a themed troop, especially for a themed kingdom, im pretty sure he shouldnt be sunbathing on the Copacabana

Yes he was released around xmas. Point im making is if it was Santa Claus he would have to be removed from whatever kingdom he is in and put into the proposed new holiday kingdom. Paint Ragnas red to green and he could be anything…

Put Santa in a different suit and he’s just another old white man…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Some long long time ago there was discuion about this. The number was somewhere around 35 (don’t remember the exact number). Now I don’t know if plans are changed.

1 Like

The Samurai side would be something like the sword, armor/general cloths ?

I would add white and black color troops

I was thinking myself that black would be a pretty cool mana color. White too. We could get a bunch of angel troops.