I redeemed a code except I didn't (Solved)

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I woke up to find a mail in my inbox that I redeemed a code. Which is nice and all, except for the fact that I was asleep and therefore couldn’t have redeemed one. Actually I haven’t redeemed a code in ages (since I sleep during stream time). I appreciate the free stuff and if someone here knows my invite code for some reason and did that for me, that’s awesomely nice of you! But it’s also scary because I have no idea what happened and who did it.:cold_sweat:

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Go to sleep, get back up, find a code redeemed? Lmao I have no idea. Be a bunny?:rabbit:

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Here is a picture of the redeemed code and what was in it, just to show off my mysteriously gained riches.

1 Like

someone redeemed the code for you. your invite code is visible in your profile

2 Likes

Wait what really? I had no idea!:open_mouth: Thanks for letting me know!

And thank you, mysterious code redeemer, whoever you are - I appreciate it. May a bunny sniff you cutely today!:blush::rabbit:

This is speculatively why codes can be claimed so fast, in theory people claim them for guildmates.

1 Like

The mystery was solved by now, I got a PM and know who did it. No scary things anymore!:grinning:
Have a bunny to celebrate a solved thread!
27229ebe5bfce259c8890449ac6c2369