dUde I herd redeem codes were back maaaaan [COMPLETE]

##Thanks to everybody for trying out the new Redeem Code functionality. The code that I had supplied here for testing has apparently reached it’s max redemption limit.

7 Likes

Got it, thank you Krudler! :smiley: :wink:

5 Likes

Harold got his code as well!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nice haircut, M8! I R8.

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t see anything on the annotation…

Sigh

#TUZI2CCL16
^ same one as in annotation

Go nuts :slight_smile:

After all, this is for people to try out the new system :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you - is there a way we can find out why the error shows “There was an error while saving.”

1 Like

I’m guessing it has something to do with the entry fields. I’ve found them to be VERY finnicky. Capitalization matters here for the code and the invite (which wasn’t the case with the old system). As well you can’t copy/paste the codes, they have to be typed.

I mentioned this to Sirrian and he acknowledged my report and said it shall be investigated.

ATM, when you see that error it means the code has been redeemed the maximum allowed times.

1 Like

MMM I had that error before but I was just typing something wrong/not capitalizing… retried with proper entry and it went through.

1 Like

Thank you thank you… for the response and fix.

I made a bad assumption there, sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you champ, Harold got it too! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure if you get a “save error” something is typed wrong. I think there’s a dedicated response to say the code is dead/already redeemed/etc.

Do these codes only work for PC players, or should they work on console, too?

EDIT: “For” console, not “on” console… :wink:

2 Likes

Error messages that I’ve seen:

“You have already redeemed this code”
“This redeem code does not exist”
“This redeem code has passed its maxiumum uses”
“There was an error while saving”

The first 3 are self explanatory. The fourth cannot be the same as the other 3, since these have their own messages, so it’s probably when something else goes wrong. At the very least it happens when the invite code is wrong, but there may be other cases.

1 Like

I just checked with an ALT account; the code is still good atm

Is it correct to say that you’re getting random error text just when you input the form “incorrectly”?