Hound of Doom

I think with scorpius being a one shot troop ubastat could have been too.

Just saying. Way to kill 3 troops over one.

Thanks to everyone setting this as defense to help make this all possible.

Really looking forward to reset now…

3 Likes

Lol love your logic, there will always have a meta there is no way to avoid them. This nerf is just a bandaid untill next meta… then we start over

7 Likes

I’m slightly amused :joy: by some replies,it’s so many troops in game, so many teams, so many class and weapon, and many humans crying :cry:, because 3 troops has been a little changes. I’m joining in pain with you all :rofl::rofl::rofl: My sincere condolences :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Really sad to see Infernus nerfed. But we still have Mercy to throw at the bottom of that team^
Like @Santandrix pointed out Scorpius being a one shot troop Uba should have been also. Poor Scorpie only being able to cast once :frowning:

I dont care too much either way for the nerfs, i just wish they would use their imte to try to make some other ones stronger instead of using their time for nerfing. Or fix some of the other major issues. Like not counting extra turns, the summoning glitch, or letting people use an exploit that is abusing arena for massive amounts of trophies. I know those things will be fixed next patch, but still annoying.

4 Likes

It’s all good people the next meta will be here tomorrow. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

This will be healthy for the game, like every other nerfs were.
Or is someone actually missing the Justice League days or Dawnbringer in the Arena?

Some will mourn their OP team a few days, but it’s easy to see how this was necessary in the long term.

4 Likes

I’m a bit confused about event’s name as it’s very similar to Bright Forest’s Hound of Fate. Should just change it to “Nerf of Doom” instead. lol

Joking aside, I’m quite okay with this balanced change. It won’t make much difference, but it’s better than nothing. I’m wonder why people are so mad about Infernus nerf though, with Divine Ishbaala, he would still start with 10 mana, and able to fill himself on first turn (at worst second) anyway, then after cast, he will be almost at full mana again from exploding. Why so upset about just 2 more mana cost?

1 Like

Personally i am more upset about isha losing cleanse

5 Likes

You know what would really be healthy for the game? Giving players an actual incentive to put up non-meta defenses.

17 Likes

Thank you.

Also, in other news:

Does anyone hear that? It’s the sound of the world’s smallest violin. It’s music to my ears.

1 Like

mrkrabs
Mr Krabs got your back.

3 Likes

id trade my stun + burn + create 15 gems +80% reduce skull damage stonehammer for a 6:1 damage ratio kill 1 kill the other 1 ubastet if i could :cry:

I’m officially done with this game. Hope the nerf was worth it, as I’m sur eI’m not the only one that will be leaving.

1 Like

40%mana is a strong nerf 24*04=9.6=9 this not 10% Difference.is 15% in fact

I guess it is easier to nerf 3 troops than buff a cast of over 100 worthless ones.

Idiotic decision, but hey, its a free to play mobile game, what else could I expect?

1 Like

Like it or not there needed to be some type of rework for Ubastet. As the troops become stronger and stronger along with base attack Ubastet would become ridiculously OP.

It is better that the troop be rebalanced now. This rebalance I believe was in mind with future growth as well.

I believe the devs made the right choice, only thing I would personally change is allow Divine Ishballa to keep her cleanse on cast.

3 Likes

Ishbaala having cleanse on cast, regardless of all the other problems here, made her the only skull generator that could reliably cast while the front troop was Entangled. So there’s that.

Am I the only one concerned with the 40% start being… well, in a word, math. I guess its going to be pretty clear what troops start with but still. Its weeeeird.

Infernus is undoubtedly still a powerhouse …

Ubastet is, well, I’m going to say still useful, can’t quite one-hit targets now and Doomskulls will probably maybe be the better Pet Rescue team again, but still. The capacity to instant-kill another troop is not to be ignored. Just needs to be hit with something first. Protector already does that well enough for the ratio nerf to probably not matter.

So they nerf Divines because many people cry , and because is the most tired defense?
I´m disagree, the baddest defense is sure the 4 fire bombs, they don’t give any difficult but they give rewards to anyone who put it.

Lets play against the 4 fire bombs, is the game we have actually. Sadly way and not equal. The other classes have a way to give them 50% mana at the beginning of the match, divines with Ishballa now a 40% only. Really?
This not umbalanced game also?

If I want to refund those troops I get my 4k diamonds back?:thinking:

1 Like

That does not change the lesson. I enjoyed using it on attack just as I did the previous numerous metas that were nerfed. The problem… as always stated when devs state the reasons for nerfing all these metas…

Players have and will continue to discover great teams that will eventually get nerfed because unimaginative players - with or without incentive - set these metas as their PvP defense.

2 Likes