Hound of Doom

This doesn’t change the fact that most of the Mythics are Divine troops too…

Let’s see how effective these minor changes are before we announce the demise of the ludicrously strong meta. It amuses me to watch the reactions. Those who oppose all nerfs on principle are obviously railing. Those who had thought through the current imbalances aren’t hugely happy either. Devs can’t win, it seems. Personally I think the DP/Inf/Uba/Ish meta will still be the strongest defence that can be played. Invading teams might have to look at the board and enemy stats before spamming Infernus into Ishbaala and so on. Oh no.

Agree that Ishbaala’s trait could have been left alone and better fixed by not having every strong Mythic badged as Divine simply because it has wings or is quite large. Agree with @mithran that these changes probably hit other more interesting Divine+Ishbaala builds harder than they hit the meta one.

I don’t think the Infernus cost tweak is going to be noticed much. Infernus is still the overall strongest self-pumping high damage solo powerhouse troop in the game.

It’s too early and I’ve not had the caffeine to process what the Ubastet ratio changes will do. I suspect he’s still extremely strong. The change might be putting it to say 60 damage to two (weakest) troops with the auto-kill, at 24 mana. That’s still a damage output very hard to match. Only probably Infernus, Yao Guai, maybe Famine, I guess are matching it.

I’m hoping this is at least a decent step towards diversity in defences.

Agree the biggest disappointment is that the frankly-ridiculous DP weapon that makes 24 gems wasn’t addressed.

6 Likes

Glad they “fixesd” ubastet and ishballa…never used them anyway…but SLIGHTLY raising infernus’ cost…and people griping over 2 mana…that’s just WAY beyond silly.

1 Like

Check out that boost ratio! :hugs:

3 Likes

Oy vey. That’s close to a x6 ratio, not 6:1! Hurry up and see if you can one-shot superbosses.

Hey everyone, this is just a visual issue where the ratio is around the wrong way! :arrow_backward: It will be corrected in 4.1 (after the Underworld update). Damage will calculate as 6:1 (or 100:17) as normal

I love the Gluttony pulls. 141 Gluttonys on a 200 event key pull. Lol

5 Likes

Similar for me too. Only troops I got from 347 event keys were wrath, the new troop, Pride and gluttony… (238 of them)

guild wars register have problem ???
this week has ended ,next guild war starts in 4d and 23h

I spent 700 event keys to mythic new legendary troops. 430 copies of Gluttony irony ???
lol

Screenshot_8

3 Likes

The rounding from 40% of Ishbala’s 3rd trait is not very friendly: Ubastet with 24 starts at 9 mana. But 40% of 24 = 9,6. :thinking:

I bet they still working off 22 mana. 40% of 22 is 8.8

Why is the event gems giving Luther when the questline gave Pride? Also Luther is from Broken Spire not Sin of Maraj

3 Likes

About 450 event keys for me to Mythic the two Legendary troops this time. I take it.

3 Likes

Good question.

1 Like

More Irony hehe

Screenshot_6

Should have hired a sales manager…

lets sell Divine Protector … then nerf Divines

Not the other way around

8 Likes

Hey @Maxx, I’m opening event keys and no Luther thus far. We are looking into this now.

What platform you on? Xbox has stupid slyvasi blades.

Pc/mobile my friend

I think he means from the event snotstones, Luther is the rewarding troop there this week, not Pride. Is this intentional?

1 Like