Hound of Doom

Sorry @Saltypatra I meant these event gems

1 Like

Yes, in that case this is intentional. You get copies of the quest giver. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m on PC but I have Sylvasi’s Blades for the $5 weapon. Do you own Divine Protector?

You need to restart the game, first, for DP to show up.

1 Like

Here to repeat what @Eika said. :slight_smile: You will need to restart your game.

1 Like

That was weird I didn’t start my game until after reset. It’s up there now after a reset though

That’s disappointing I still need 2 copies of Pride. Back to event keys I guess.

It makes sense, wish it didn’t as I still need 2 copies of Pride… :angry:

Could have not nerfed ishbaala as soon as I got her but ok

1 Like

please check guild wars,next start in 4d 23h,i have problem with register

I think we all can say that we saw a nerf coming in some way to the 3 divines at some point, it isn’t a surprise. Have they been reworked in the wrong way, probably? Was a rework required, obviously. The defenses were getting way out of hand but understandable when you can set up something to be strong and successful. The nerfs haven’t completely killed these teams, this is just a change until the next OP meta setup comes along.

3 Likes

Why is everyone getting more lust than wrath? Also more barghast than envy?

2 Likes

I think I got lucky, I found the two Prides I needed in the next 15 event keys or so. :sunny:

2 Likes

Envy is not in the drop pool of event keys as its rarity is only Rare.

Congrats. I opened another 40 and got everything including the 2 legendaries but no Pride.

1 Like

We are looking into this now @alansirer. What platform are you on?

1 Like

Thanks. Its sadly the hard to pull Epic this time around. :frowning: Hope you get it soon.

1 Like

ps4.
I think so for register but I can not set my defence teams
my english is poor ,sorry

I’m not

Definitely not

Got my 2 extra copies but it took another 200 keys. Good news is that I have 265 mythic Gluttony.

2 Likes

fixed now,thanks