Hound of Doom

We were considering these nerfs for some time, but wanted to make sure they weren’t too much, or too little, before releasing them.

As always, you will be able to refund these troops in game if you so wish.

5 Likes

Unless you crafted them or spent seals .

9 Likes

I by no means wanted any nerfs. But I think all of us saw a nerf was coming for these troops, especially for Ubasted, they were the best troops in the game. The best troops in the game has a history of getting nerfed. However I wish they rather spent time buffing other troops instead. But it is what it is. Annoyed? Yes, quite a bit. But I will move on with it.

10 Likes

It was expected of Ubastet. I don’t think Infernus needed it. Ishbaala is a toss for me. I didn’t use her cause I could care less about her making skulls. I used Suna in the 4th spot. The Fairey Fire proc IMO is better then the skulls. Just my thoughts.

When i got my second ubaset there was no nerf uba threads. just pissed i bought a second junk uba for 10k seals :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

You was very lucky my friend.

I also went for a 2nd Ubastet back then. I spent about 20-30k seals and 100s of gem keys. I did not even get a 2nd Ubastet.

1 Like

Quite okay with the nerfs.

Just that I would have removed the “Enchant 2 allies” better than the “Cleanse all allies” on Ishballa’s spell.

9 Likes

I know I’m not one to talk since I was one of the most vocal people on this forum wanting a Famine nerf but I was wrong. Nerfing is not the answer counters and giving people a reason to use different defense teams is the only way to deal with OP meta team.

Remember Bone Dragon made the best team in the game and then he got nerfed and we got some variety until Wisp but then that got nerfed and along came Forest Troll/Kraken until they got nerfed and it was Nyx /Dawnbringer but then Nyx got nerfed. Those nerfs didn’t do crap to help with variety all they did was make all those troop useless.

This nerf won’t do a damn thing either until the next OP meta team is found and then that will overtake PvP and then that will get nerfed and make even more troops useless. Why bother waiting anymore just nerf Arachnaean Weaver before people start to use it and may as well chuck in a Rhynax nerf while you are there

STOP NERFING EVERYTHING AND DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM PROPERLY BY GIVING PEOPLE A REASON TO USE DIFFERENT DEFENSE TEAMS.

On my second account I want the diamonds and stuff I used to craft Infernus refunded, the major orb of wisdom I used on Ishbaala and the hundreds of event keys I used to get her to mythic refunded too

10 Likes

No one used her in this team for skulls…

1 Like

Lol, I would still make a speedy PvP team with Divine Protector, Ubastet, Infernus, and Divine Ishbaala even if my hero was entangled for the whole battle.

Ishbaala’s strength comes in three ways:

• All divines start with 50% mana
  • Generation of large amounts of yellow mana (used by both Ubastet and Infernus), if timed correctly
  • And of course, board control

The skulls do not factor into it at all. I use Divine Protector and Ubastet to deal damage. Massive amounts of damage.

Divine hero with divine protector cleanse himself so you still can use skulls

My tag is T BRONX 69 on Xbox One and I want my 4000 diamonds for Ubastet refunded. I spent two months saving up when I purchased it and just traitstones and souls is not acceptable.
I would not have bought this nerfed version.
Thank you in advance for this as it is only fair.

3 Likes

Sorry to tell you, but you won’t get these resources back. If that was the case, 496 of us would had sent in a ticket asking for a refund.

Devs never refunded and will surely never do it diamonds or seals.

Maybe wait for the nerf to see how “bad” your team has became…

I got a feeling this nerf is more about slowing attack team than defense. Dev probably think it was too quick to farm trophy and gold

6 Likes

This is why I stay away from using the meta. The will not really affect me other than the occasional loss from a crap board.

Which can happen from more than just this power trio…

I am pretty sure the hero is an “it”.:laughing: There is no way a living being with a brain can be that dumb…

I just don’t like using the hero because the hero-graphics don’t match the rest of the art very well and also because the hero is a moron. I dislike the hero’s personality, so just like I don’t use Ishbaala because of her lore, I don’t use the hero because of dislike. These two are actually the only two characters I dislike enough to never use them…

1 Like

Just as I suspected, the nerf came as soon as I finally set aside enough resources to craft Ubastet. Where does it fall on the mythic power scale now?

My biggest concern is infernus taking a hit after being around much longer and never was a issue before.

The rest of these divines just took his glory away.

8 Likes

To all who are unhappy about the nerf yet kept on putting that OP team on their PvP defense… HA!

Lesson: If you don’t want something to get nerfed don’t make it a defense meta.

7 Likes