Hey Soul Sister

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/hey-soul-sister/

New Epic Troop: Sister Ebony Sister Ebony will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Weapon: Athame of Shadows This week it will be available in both the Event shop, and in…

1 Like

Total points required = 170,000 => 5,667 per member in a full 30-member guild
Tier 2** shop buy will get between 5,800 - 6,200. (28 players are enough)
Early leaderboard scores:

• 70 battles = 5840
  • 72 battles = 6000

** You may still want Tier 4 for the new weapon

Very simple scoring - take the highest rarity always! Nice

The latest event to score the same way was War’Drok’s revenge 2 weeks ago, where there were 5 different troops offering 4,6,7,8,10 hearts for a straight average of 35 points; actual scores were close ranging between #battles x 33.5 and #battles x 36.

Guesstimate

Estimating from that model, scores should fall into the following ranges:

Tier   Battles   Score
0      60-64     4608 - 5241
1      64-68     4838 - 5574
2      70-74     5299 - 6073   <<< if T2 is the target, stage 12 rewards would
3      78-84     5990 - 6988                        require ~170,000 total pts

Using the model -

• project battles to follow the pattern: 40,40,80,80,120,120,repeat
  • -4% for lower bound
  • +4% for upper bound
    e.g. 70 battles is 11 cycles of 480 points plus 40,40,80,80, then take 4% off, resulting in an overall average of 75.7 points per battle - giving lower bound of Tier 2 shop buy of 5299 points.
3 Likes

This should be a very strong troop if/when it shows up in the Arena…

2 Likes

Finally the scoring isn’t absolutely stupid hard to follow. Just keep doing it like this.

6 Likes

How boring, each battle should drop a different type of fish worth a varying amount of points. :rofl:

2 Likes

And I bought a brand new calculator this week just in case!

@Lorien1973 At least it’s like a Geico commercial. So simple, even an orc can do it?

2 Likes

Its never that simple!

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to buy a new aquarium . . .

2 Likes

An Orc is never concerned about how an event is scored. We merely seek out the biggest opponent to fight, and let the body parts fall where they will.

Today is my 3 year anniversary in the forums, which means it was three years ago that I left the game due to the UI that introduced those horribly bright green boxes to click, and the transparent game boards that hurt my eyes so bad.

I thank the forum members who suggested I change my television settings from “Game” to “Movie”. An Orc wouldn’t have thought to do that. And I thank all the opponents who have given me a reason to continue the fight. For the Horde

:axe::rage::shield:

9 Likes

There you go @Saltypatra, fixed the name of Event for you! :wink:

Legendary-Mythic defenses are very anti Krakken.
Last time I checked. Fish were made to be ate.

Looks like a lot of effort was put into making sure 3rd or 4th position troops couldn’t be devoured. While first position is anti skull damage.

Perhaps the same amount of effort could be put into making the game fun, as you do trying to make it slower and longer in hopes of getting folks to buy the event medals.

The best way to get people to eat your food is to offer the best tasting at the best value available. Not trying to starve them to the point that they have no choice but to eat your food.

I continue to see mid gamers (level 800-1200) be the largest amount to quit Gems of War. World events like this week help show why that is happening.

But when you look at your loss in revenue, don’t take my word for it. Take a fictional tv dad’s advice instead…
eN3vnPg

6 Likes