Hero doesn't have a weapon in arena

*What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
In all arenas I 've played my Hero never has a weapon. He doesn’t even have a mana color on him. The few times I clicked on his icon nothing happened, but from then I wasn’t able to activate my other troops powers for the rest of the battle. The other troops were getting the mana normally but when full, clicking on them did nothing
What are the steps to make it happen again?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Huh. That’s cool.

And really really odd…

deleted and reinstalled several times, deleted all local files of the game etc. and still same thing. Any ideas anyone?

Have you contacted our support team?

This is a support topic? Shouldn’t it go to the support team…?

There’s a button at the top of the page labeled ‘Support’, as well as ‘Contact Us’ for direct communication.

The support staff are busy and don’t always have the free time to check the forums. If you experience a serious issue that can’t be settled locally, it is recommended you also contact the staff directly on top of leaving a forum post if you must.

The forum post notifies the staff of a possibly more widespread issue, while contacting support informs them of a likely more remote issue that only you yourself are experiencing. (Like disenchanting a bunch of your troops accidentally.)

We do our best to check the forums and pass anything information along to the support team (who do check the forums as well), but sometimes we need sensitive information or the issue is harder to solve through a forum. So we need player’s to contact us directly.

The Support forums can be used to get help from other forum goers or we can offer general ideas how an issue could be solved. It’s also, as Zelfore said, a good way for us to learn of a widespread issue, and we can let everyone know in a single place what’s going on and update them on it (like the issue on older iOS devices currently happening).

1 Like

You guys are doing a great job! I had an issue that was resolved within 24 hours by contacting support!