Help please :)

NOTE: This is a community-drive category. A developer may not respond to your post. If you need help with Gems of War please contact support here. To report a bug go here.

I put a ticket in two months ago now, number
#99808 and I haven’t heard anything back yet :confused: I didn’t get the required medal for an event despite buying a number of tiers - I am forever hopeful that I may receive some gems back? :pray: Thanks :grin:

Hi @RRRHowever I checked your ticket status and it had a reply from me - if you check your ticket history you should be able to see it there and create a follow-up ticket if you’d like to reply.

I am so sorry! I was still logged in to the zen desk and it wasn’t showing a reply even though I was refreshing- I logged out and back in and there it was! I’ve replied now, gems would be fantastic thank you and again - apologies for not seeing your response sooner :slight_smile:

Very strange and it’s no problem, I’m sorry there was such a long wait. I’m HOPING to have your request finalised by the end of the week if you send a reply. I will do my best!