Help building team

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you could help me build a team from the troops I have, having a bit of trouble in PVP and beating my second and third kingdoms.

My troops:

Acolyte
Alchemist
Archon statue
Banshee
Berserker
Blade Dancer
Bombardier
Centaur scout
Deep borer
Dire wolf
Dwarf lord
Dwarven miner
Fortress gate
Glade warden
Gnoll
Goblin
Goblin shaman
Golem
Herdmaster
Lance knight
Luther
Musketeer
Owlbear
Peasant
Pegasus
Poison master
Pride hunter
Priestess
Ragnagord
Rhynax
Rock worm
Sabertooth tiger
Satyr
Scale guard
Siren
Skeleton
Soothsayer
Star Gazer
Summoner
Vampire lord
Warhound
Wight
Wolf knight
Zombie

You have some troops for a couple of the basic ‘tried and true’ teams.

Alchemist + Banshee can form a nice infinite loop - if you get Valkyrie, definitely try this.

Rock Worm/s and Acolyte and/or Deep Borer also works fairly well.

Luther + Skeleton/s would also be fairly dangerous but you would really have to level Luther first.

Goblin + Goblin Shaman is part of the infamous Goblin team and strong enough by itself - more so if you can get Boar Rider / Hobgoblin / Goblin Rocket.

When in doubt, fill in the gaps with your hero if you can - early on the hero is reasonably healthy and the flexibility of your various weapons is nice.

1 Like

Ragnagord and Herdmaster almost build their own mana generation team. They are both Divination Fields and both Wildfolk

I didn’t see if you are on Mobile/PC or on one of the Consoles, because team bonuses that arrived in the mobile/PC with patch 1.0.7 make for some other team building options.

Centuar Scout
Ragnagord
Herdmaster
(Soothsayer or pegasus) These let you hit either 3 Divination fields / 4 Wildfold bonus or 4DF/3WF.