Guild Wars Will be Temporarily Offline

Well dev? Where are you ? drinking coffee under tree ? Why you take down guild wars with no reasons? I know you try to fix it but why you don’t make solution first, then apply patch ? Is fine in meantime. Or is it you scared so many complaining player, bring tear to your eye and scared pants ?

This is a completely unreasonable tone to be taking with the developers. I suspect that they all work more than 8 hours a day. They want this game to be the best they can get it. They’re certainly not holding back content because they’re afraid of the players.

12 Likes

There was enough notice! If you removed members before reset and before they collect their reward then shame on you! Tacet actually was going to remove people because of guild wars but then he didn’t have to because of this!

You truly need to take a chill pill! The Devs are trying to make game better and people like you don’t want it better I guess!

The hammer should be brought down! Some folks are unreasonable!

These sorts of dev call outs always seem to happen when we are sleeping. I’m so sorry, but we do need sleep in order to function as normal human beings. (I know! Blasphemy! Sleep is the for the weak and all that jazz!)

We haven’t announced anything because we are still knee deep in the process and don’t want to confirm anything that might change at a later date. We are currently hard at work on a series of server side fixes which are coming along nicely, and are looking further into implementing other changes.

16 Likes

If guild wars is delayed again can you try to give notice possibly by Friday your local time?

1 Like

I will do my best! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is this topic still useful?
Or is it too late and you have already chosen what will be the improvements?

2 Likes

@Ghaleon

Rojo is correct. Although it depends of the type of Guild you are running. Common practice thus far is to wait until the weekly mail rewards get sent out (just after weekly reset), at that point you can safely remove members.

If you want to ensure bad blood and stick it to them on their way out the door, give them the boot before the mail rewards are sent. I don’t think this is the optimal choice, but that’s just me.

2 Likes

I miss you GW :sob:

Especially since I’ve gotten quite a few of the major players traited up.

I.e.
The Beautiful Queen Mab
My homie Emperor Korvash
KrakBoi
Etc…etc…etc…

I’m ready to test these soldiers! In GW!

I’m Feenin for GW!

GIMME GIMME GIMME! GW!

6 Likes

Thankfully you do not need GW to test those awesome troops! :smiley:

2 Likes

This is quite true.Thats why I thought I specified…in GW. I been destroying PVP. But don’t we all like it better when it happens in GW? Maybe it’s just me?

2 Likes

PvP is great to test mono colored GW teams too, as one are more often than not up against the meta teams. So train for now, and GW will come back within a month, I hope. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right on. I be doing that too. Excellent advice

2 Likes

The thread is still useful, the devs have said that there will likely still be more changes after the 2 weeks are up, so no suggestion is useless.

Suggestion- bury Guild Wars so deep its ghost can’t find it. Then never speak of it again.

Come on mane. Salty.

1 Like

As Salty posted further up the thread, all suggestions should be posted constructively here.

2 Likes

@Ozball this guys is here to complain only, i never saw him say something constructive

4 Likes