Guild Wars Update

Hi Adventurers,

As you know from the 7.3 Patch Notes, we had to suspend Guild Wars while we ran further bug testing and fixing.

Unfortunately, so Guild Wars can return in the best state possible, this is going to take more time. So it will continue to be suspended for now while we continue working on it.

We know what a treasured game mode Guild Wars is, so this decision wasn’t made lightly!

When we have more information or an ETA we will let you know as soon as possible!

Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding while we sort this out.

23 Likes

So if I read it correctly, the March 4 date is not reliable? Omg

3 Likes

music to my ears

15 Likes

I like my Guild war but I want it to be without bugs so I say take the time you need to make sure it’s not a hot mess. I know some will be disappointed but when it comes back and it’s right they will appreciate it came back right.

5 Likes

another delay… fascinating. I’m starting to think they’re just going to rework it before it even comes back.

7 Likes

The intriguing part is that you were prepared to deploy an update which kicked Guild Wars into touch in the first place. Unless of course, and I’m making a leap here, that update had unforeseen impacts on the game mode which didn’t surface during testing.

3 Likes

this is unbearable…

50gems pls!

13 Likes

Go crazy, let’s make it a hundred!

7 Likes

Let be reasonable. 10% discount for the loyal players.

45 gems!

6 Likes

You folks can do better than that. 5 dragonite and I do not want to hear another peep out of you. :rofl:

9 Likes

Let’s be reasonable, 5 dragonite would totally break the economy of the game…

17 Likes

Well tbf for some GWs is an actual resource of gems so these delays are starting to impact our stashes.

5 Likes

We know who you work for :rofl::joy::sweat_smile: @Hazard1

6 Likes

They are giving us so many gnome events that you should be stocked up unless you don’t like playing those events. Which is better than guild wars IMO.

4 Likes

I vote for a week long gnome event for compensation

14 Likes

Yeah those Vault events have helped for sure!

6 Likes

Unfortunately those vault events are ALWAYS on the weekend. Some of us are working on the weekend. Last year I was working on 46 of them (Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 10-12 hours each) and when I was at home, when a vault event was scheduled, it got cancelled/delayed twice …

Concerning guild wars, I wouldn’t miss the event, if it never came back. Even though I have 50.000+ points every time and only lost 1 battle last time, I usually rush through it so I can spend my time on more interesting game modes. Goblin teams, books and Piscea made GWs a horrible experience. Especially now that I can’t use pathfinder teams anymore. So to me and most in my guild, GWs basically is a waste of time and gems …

1 Like

Week long vault with triple Dragonite gnome drop rate. Now that would be a great one.
This has been done in the past with the cursed gnomes as well.
@Kafka would this be something you guys can consider to do? It helps also in reducing the complaints on the duplicate (cosmic) dragons pulls if we, on occasion, are able to grind more Dragonite than in a normal vault event

10 Likes

Does this mean that fixing Guild Wars has been moved to update 7.5? Or that update 7.4 has been pushed back further, also causing Guild Wars to be delayed further?

3 Likes

I would like to know what the issues are which cause this delay. Pretty sure it’s the defense team situation we’re facing in the new pvp setting.

4 Likes