Guild Wars Update

Gw broke pvp broke at least they care enough about gw to share info what about pvp

3 Likes

The player base should be comped gems every missed gw we are losing alot of gems due to this setback gem piles are hard enough to keep decent and with gw theres 1500 gems gone every three weeks

1 Like

Many strong experienced players remain in the game for the sake of the Guild War. Now many want to leave or have already left. The longer you canā€™t establish this regime, the worse it gets!!! I programmed 30 years ago. It seems to me that it is not difficult to disable the PVP mode during the week of the Guild War so that it does not interfere. Or is it difficult? The game consists of separate ā€œmodulesā€. One of them can be disabled

1 Like

Yes, but disabling PvP removes a cash shop which they will never do.

4 Likes

Iā€™m surprised more people donā€™t realize this but they are probably giving GW a whole new overhaul that will make it a part of PVP. It might have to do with that alliance tab in PvP or maybe the bronze marks or maybe those other areas in the PvP kingdoms that you can move the cursor over but canā€™t select. It will come in the next update or two. Since all the updates this year seem to be connected to PvP in some way. They just arenā€™t saying anything to make people upset now and have to hear the complaining all the way till the update happens, so they are making it seem like they are just fixing it rather than changing it. I honestly donā€™t think after all this time itā€™s just gonna come back exactly the way it was before. We shall see.

9 Likes

Iā€™m betting the bank theyā€™ll still have bugs when itā€™s re-released.

4 Likes

good luck finding any takers for that bet :joy:

2 Likes

50 dragonite per day until itā€™s fixed.

10 Likes

So, in the old system, the GW score affected the PVP score, since both scores were the same. The levels of PVP fights were related to team power and we could lose PVP points losing on GW.

Now, the PVP fights are hero level related. If they maintain the same score between PVP and GW, I can imagine the chaos it would be. For now, we donā€™t have the lost of points when losing a PVP battle, but this must change with the GW.

Now, considering the PVP leagues. According to official notes, the list we can see our name may not be the same as the other player in the list can see. This means that every single player is in, at least, 2 lists. This can be proved by the fact that so many players finishing below the promotion zone but in the following week being promoted anyway. Now imagine losing points due to GW. What happens if you are in a list where you scored enough to keep your league but in another list you are in a demotion zone? I think the probability of being in a promotion zone in one list and a demotion zone in another is near zero, but in this game, who knows? What takes precedence? We are forgetting that there will be seasons with overall PVP scores being reset to a certain point.

I think this new system is just like many others that in the planning board looks great, in the preliminar tests are quite ok, but in productionā€¦ err, Houston we have a problem.

We all know (devs included) that when those concerning issues have been fixed and the new update comes with the GW, we will have more problems. The thing is, is it worthy? Maybe they did a larger step than their legs can take.

5 Likes

You should only care about your position in the bubble, every other player there are ghost to you which receive 0 info from being inside it. Those lines about demote and promote are only for your positioning check

2 Likes

At least please introduce some changes! Guild wars format is really boring, there is a reason if only a small percentage of players care about it

2 Likes

Please, take all the time you need

1 Like

The players in the perpetually top ranking guilds in GW are losing thousands of gems every month GW is pushed back. When will we be compensated? I think a vault event where all key drops are epic vault keys would be a good start.

@Kafka Can you at least please let us know what is currently broken?

3 Likes

At least I can totally understand why such completely out of proportion suggestions get completely ignored.

Not even 50 gems worth, as we can see. :wink:

Oh no. I can see them replacing gems for gold marks. :dotted_line_face:

2 Likes

Please, take as long as you must.
We canā€™t have new bugs in structured PvP now can we? :laughing:

3 Likes

Whoohoo! Bradā€™s Glass going to be out of work a bit longer. Take your time and then take it again and again. Im tired of paying for broken windows

2 Likes

Make that silver marks, gold marks are actually useful. :woozy_face:

4 Likes

but divide the overall reward amount at least by 10. otherwise it would break the economy.