We’re hearing that some players are still experiencing their GW defence resetting after they’ve set them up.
We want to ask a some of questions which may help us try and locate where the problem may be happening:
- What platform are you playing on?
- What team is you GW defence team resetting to? Your PVP defence team?
- Is it everyday’s team resetting or only certain day’s teams resetting?
- Did you make an changes to the team(s) that reset? (eg. Changed troops, or banner)
- Did you upgrade any troops while setting the team? (eg. traiting, level, ascending any troop whether it’s on the team or not).
- Are you using your Hero on your team?
- How did you get into the Guild Wars menu? Straight from the map? or via the Guild Menu?
- Did you change your PVP defence team after setting up your GW defence teams?
- Did you play PVP between setting up your GW defence team and noticing they had reverted?
- Did you close the game straight after setting up your GW defence team?
This may seem like a lot of questions but we want to try and cover as many potential possible causes to the issue.
EDIT: We have a fix coming for this in the next update. However in the meantime here is a workaround that should help with saving teams. (Thanks to those who have posted their workarounds as well!)
- From Guild Wars menu go to the Defense Tab
- Set up any teams you wish, but make sure Day 1 has a team you DO NOT WANT there
- Press “Edit Team” on Day #1 and you will be taken to the “Troops & Teams” Menu
- On the Troops & Teams Menu, change your team to another one that you do NOT want to use
- Press the back button to return to the Guild Wars - Defense Tab
- Now select the Team on Day #1 to be the team you DO want.
- Back out to the works map