Guild war defenses changing in the night

It’s a server side issue, there’s something broken with your profile. Open a support ticket (https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new), ask them to look at your account.

At the start of each Guild Wars day the server locks in your defense team by creating a temporary copy to play against. It somehow fails to find the defense team you’ve set and defaults to your PvP defense team, which is also several weeks outdated. There’s probably some data pointer referencing old data.

3 Likes

Wondering if this issue continued or was resolved? My husband is experiencing the exact same issue this week on Xbox. So very frustrating!

Had this happen today.

On tuesday I noticed that the Brown team in first Defense slot has reset to yellow after GW had started, making yellow on Friday dupe.
I switched yellow Friday to my Pan Team. Made sure the save - SAVED IT and updated the information on how many potential points would be available.
Today I logged into my TAISIA account, played my first GW and noticed that I didn’t get my 2000 points. SURE enough the Team had reset back to the previous yellow team.

I thought this bug had been fixed.