Guild War defense bonus for current troops changes when scrolling to a new day

Platform, device version and operating system
Xbox One console

Screenshot or image

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
My day 1 defense team has 4 unique troops: Goblin, Nobend Brothers, Hobgoblin and Boar Rider. When the defense tab first loads, it shows “Current bonus points earned from using 24 different troops: 12,000”. However, if I scroll over to day 2, the display changes to “Current bonus points earned from using 23 different troops: 11,500”. If I switch back to day 1, then it says 21 different troops: 10,500.

I expected the bonus to stay at 12,000 since I do have 24 unique troops.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I have seen the bonus calculations switch to different numbers every time I go into GW defense tab and pick different days.

Steps to make it happen again
Go to GW defense
Look at the calculation for bonus troops on day 1
Switch to day 2
Switch back to day 1
Bonus calculation changes

1 Like

Good Bug report. It “should” be on the know issues for many times as this has been reported, But I didn’t see it there.

As an FYI:

1. You actually will revive the correct points each day. (12k in your case)
  2. This bug doesn’t seem to be present if you use slots 1-6 for your GW Defend teams.

Hey thanks for reporting this and for providing the steps to reproduce it.

This is a known display issue, however, I will add your repro steps to the bug reports to help the team fix this.

As Strat mentioned, despite the bonus points appearing incorrectly on the Defence screen, you will receive them correctly when you play Guild Wars.

Unfortunately this doesn’t always happen, mostly it does but not always.

You need to remember to check the 24 different troop count- if incorrect leave tab and return, then check. if back to 24 should be ok - mostly.

Dawnbringer use always used to trigger issues so i gave up trying to use it in defence because of the hassle/penalty.