Guild viewing

Why can’t we view other guilds while we’re in one already? Why do we have to actually leave our guild first. I’m loyal to my guild (only 4 months after not being able to play for a year), and I work hard for them, but there’s no communication, out of 30 members only about 6 are active. I kinda want to check out other ones but what if I decide to stay?
I don’t see a problem with viewing other guilds while we’re still in one.

1 Like

You should probably leave immediately? :bulb:

2 Likes

Many have discord servers that you can check out to socialize and get a feel of the guild.

If only 6 or 7 of you are active, you may even find a spot for all of you in a guild alliance.

3 Likes

Ah cool thank you!

Lots of great and very active guilds out there for pretty much every style of play. Hop into global 001 or 002 and chat you will find one you like. Get out of the one you are in as soon as you find another you like. Froendly helpful folks in chat (most of the time) :smiley:

1 Like

Check here to see which guilds are recruiting. Even if they are full now, check them out on Discord to find one you like. Also look for guild members in the leaderboards for events and PvP. The ones that keep showing up on the leaderboards have active players - generally. Then check out Discord. That’s how I found my current guild and they are great. (Shameless promo for Sons family of guilds! :rofl:)

2 Likes