Guild is always looking for new members!

Hello everyone,
Are you looking for a guild that is laid back and doesn’t have a high guild requirement but is super competitive? A guild that knows that real https://tweakbox.mobi/ life (work/family) is important? Then the Gemlins might be the guild for you!

50K gold a week - many members contribute more and we are getting legendar y events
500 seals - We do hit 40K a week
75 trophies a week - We average around 4K to 5K a week

We have an amazing server on Discord where we have multiple channels dedicated to tips and strategies but also fun topics like music and games as well so it isn’t just about Gems of War!

We are looking for members who are preferably over level 200 but are flexible with the level requirement. Also Discord would be preferred for communication with guild events, especially Tower of Doom.

If you are interested, you can either hit me up on here or you can message me on Discord @Rekleiner#6598 and and you can see what we are all about and if our guild would be a great fit for you! If you have your Invite code even better!!!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!!!

1 Like

Please change the category to “Recruiting” and then whatever platform this is for.

2 Likes

JANAF_SKQN my invitation code👌