Guild "agreement" in bracket1 to arrange scores

I know i don’t mind they lock it but i want to know against who i will fight to use my best team against my rival like i mentionned earlier

1 Like

That’s a conundrum because that system won’t hinder guild collusion at all. They will just set 4 unique, weak defense troops for their partner guild.

Yeah i know it look like a never ending spiral

Why do you consider this option only as a short-term one? There are 3 guilds that you will not fight during the week. Devs can add some rules to avoid sisterguilds having to face each others, or even if they just have suspicion.

Moreover, this solution can be implemented right now on the server…
It’s just a shame that devs found one possible schedule and use it every weeks…

I always felt like GW was a race for points more than a VS mode, maybe you feel different from me but I think removing all opportunities for game theory and just letting everyone sprint is the most fair. I do see how that could make it less engaging though.

I am in bracket one and i think everyone in bracket one got the same goal, finish first to get the 1500 gems. Every time we are fighting our biggest rival we all play slower and asking help to our guildmate witch team to use to get the most points. I like the spirit of the team working all together for the same goal and i am affraid the solution you are suggesting will remove this

How are the devs supposed to keep track of sister guilds without it being burdensome? I couldn’t even tell you 3/4 of the guilds aligned with each other. And it also relies on the honesty of those sister guilds to report they are aligned and cough we already know how far that honesty goes.

Pretty sure you couldn’t figure out what guild mine is unofficially aligned with as we don’t advertise it and we offer limited assistance back and forth.

Besides, reducing the randomness of the schedule by monkeying with who can and can’t be set as opponents is a terrible idea! And again, I want the devs doing dev sorts of things, not building family trees and following guild drama.

1 Like

I have a suggestion! Get rid of sentinels and lower the rewards plus make 1st, 2nd,3rd closer together in bracket 1! It makes no since to have them 500 apart and 3rd and 6th 100 apart! Something like 1000, 800, 600, 500, 400, and so on! People cheat because the rewards are too far apart! Remove the incentive and you remove the likelihood of someone cheating! Or keep sentinels but still make rewards closer together! Some of these people probably have more resources than anyone and don’t even need to cheat but do so anyway! These people are ruining the game! Will people go out of their way to cheat for an extra 500 or 1000 gems? Probably! Will they do it for 100 or 200? not as likely!

1 Like

@Rojo1 boooo if you want to get more gems finish first!!!

#1 gems need to stay that way, if you put only 100 gems difference between 1st and 2nd what’s the point to finish first?

1 Like

I think I’m addressing a problem and you want to keep it a problem!

You obviously misunderstood Zoo’s use of the word ‘good’. He was simply commenting that the guild in question have many ‘good’ players. He knows this from experience. He is not speaking out of ignorance.
It’s all very nice for us to take the moral high ground. They made a bad decision in a grey area. Zoo was expressing his hope that those players would realise their mistake and change their ways. Attacking his expression of understanding and kindness like you did was, hopefully, just a mistake on your part…because none of us are perfect…

6 Likes

It’s really not a problem you just cry cause you can’t finish first. If it was your team you woudln’t say this is a problem

1 Like

One text file should be enough… If you really want to do that properly you can compute a probability of collusion between 2 guilds according to their past results. Not trivial, but feasible.

Do you have access of all the PM on this forum :slight_smile: ? I don’t think. So no, you know nothing :wink: .

Randomness? The schedule is fixed. You can manage to have an easy schedule for the next week if you want (and lot of organization).

Funny, I played my 5 GW battles just now and all 5 battles went on an insane extra turn spree (won 3 due to silent one denying mana on opponents through silence as they were picking up 6-7 ETs in a row) , my guild is now half numb to it and breathing a collective sigh and a inaudible “we know, please stop ranting on Discord about it”.

Again I’m offering solutions and you are offering nonsense! I’m not addressing you I’m addressing the Dev!

You not adressing a problem you are just crying like you always does. Finish first need lot of organisation and devotion

I like your sentinels idea but I also think that your idea of making it not matter so that there is no incentive to cheat (by lowering gem differences) doesn’t solve the problem, it’s just nuking the whole idea.

how about this idea! Have part of the reward be for beating another guild and have the other part be for how you rank so if you are paragon you did more so you get more! This would make completion in guild higher as well!

It would still matter but it would not be earth shattering of a difference!

Hmm yeah call me child cause i don’t agree with your idea this is so mature lol