GoW: ToDo Monitor

Love the map!

2 Likes

Weekly new troops:

<WanderingMonk nameFile="Troop_K23_06" baseRarity="UltraRare" primaryColor="Yellow" secondaryColor="Red" thirdColor="" kingdom="LeonisEmpire"/>
    <DesertMantis nameFile="Troop_K23_07" baseRarity="UltraRare" primaryColor="Brown" secondaryColor="Yellow" thirdColor="" kingdom="LeonisEmpire"/>
5 Likes

Thx Turintuor.
It is great that you are continually upgrading this application. It is not only about adding new troops but you improve the functionality.
Great job.

2 Likes

Great app! Thanks so much for creating and sharing it. I noticed one small typo (or at least it looks like a typo):

The Hero Class says “Warrior” but it should be “Warlord” :slight_smile:

Also, DRACOS S1337 is not showing up in the correct alphabetical order because you have his name spaced out “D R A C O S1337” :smiley:

I have to download this progress ASAP lol

<Wulfgarok nameFile="Troop_K16_10" baseRarity="Mythic" primaryColor="Green" secondaryColor="Red" thirdColor="Purple" kingdom="MaugrimWoods"/>
6 Likes

Post deleted by poster

1 Like

You can modify locally in the database.xml the name ;-).
For the Hero, it was written like that in the main game file.

1 Like

Ha! Silly Devs. Good to know. :wink:

Thanks for making and sharing such an awesome tool; it’s been very helpful. :smiley:

1 Like

For some odd reason it will not allow me to download… stating it is in fact a virus blah blah… can anyone help?? feel free to PM me

It’s most likely your antivirus program being extra cautious because it doesn’t recognize the file.

Feel free to use this Dropbox download link - Dropbox - File Deleted

1 Like

I got it to work thank you everyone…
special thanks to @Geran

Not only Mummies return, but also lines of code:

<MummifiedKing nameFile="Troop_K09_08" baseRarity="UltraRare" primaryColor="Purple" secondaryColor="Yellow" thirdColor="" kingdom="Khetar"/>
    <BastitePriestess nameFile="Troop_K09_11" baseRarity="Rare" primaryColor="Blue" secondaryColor="Yellow" thirdColor="" kingdom="Khetar"/>
8 Likes

My turn!

<NightHag nameFile="Troop_K19_08" baseRarity="Epic" primaryColor="Purple" secondaryColor="Blue" thirdColor="" kingdom="Darkstone"/>
<GiantToad nameFile="Troop_K19_09" baseRarity="Common" primaryColor="Green" secondaryColor="" thirdColor="" kingdom="Darkstone"/>
6 Likes

Thank you Rasper

1 Like

Do I have to fill these lines somewhere in the program, or do I have to wait on an update?
because these troops are not implemented.

BTW: I just downloaded the program 5min ago, so I don’t know better :stuck_out_tongue:

In the install directory you’ll see a file database.xml This is a list of every troop in the game. As new troops come out you either add them yourself or wait for the next update and download a new file. To add them just open database.xml in notepad (if you double click to open chances are it will open in a browser and you can’t edit it there). Go to the end of the file, copy the posted lines in before the final < /text> tag, and then launch the todo program. The new troops should show up.

3 Likes

thx :smiley:

Don’t forget to like it (on first post) :wink: