GoW: ToDo Monitor

This is solely for PC?

I’m lowish level and only trying to use this to try for one of the 4x Magic cities.

It says I have a Psion that I don’t have (it shows 10 troops for Darkstone, but I only have 9).
What do I need to do?

set Psion to level 0

It shows level 0 already, and I’m skeptical how that would correct the problem in the database.

The ToDo Monitor seems to be accurate with all my other troops, I’m not sure what’s different here.

A troop with a level 0 means that you don’t have it.
And, the number of troops is the theorical one, not case-user one.

What inaccuracy did you find?

1 Like

Here a the new troops:

<Warg nameFile="Troop_K16_07" baseRarity="UltraRare" primaryColor="Purple" secondaryColor="Red" thirdColor="" kingdom="MaugrimWoods"/>
    <Wayfinder nameFile="Troop_K16_08" baseRarity="UltraRare" primaryColor="Green" secondaryColor="Red" thirdColor="" kingdom="MaugrimWoods"/>
    <ForestGuardian nameFile="Troop_K16_09" baseRarity="Legendary" primaryColor="Green" secondaryColor="Yellow" thirdColor="" kingdom="MaugrimWoods"/>

Edit: Found the mistake. I typed “bareRarity” instead of “baseRarity”. Code highlighting did its work. :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks CSZ!

@Armo. No problem. I always look forward to this every monday :smiley:. Unless I get sniped by @Rasper.

Hey @turintuor,

I think there is an issue with the monitor when it goes passed 30 traits for a kingdom. I think the ToDo monitor is multiplying traits by 5 instead of 10 after the kingdom reaches 30 traits. Same issue happens for me for Ghulvania too.

Here are my troops for Maugrim Woods for example with the calculation on the kingdom information…

And with the same information entered in the ToDo Monitor

can you give us all ToDomonitor screenshoot… don’t you forget in ToDo something? 20 points - traits seems good 34/36, but level in Todo for troops?

It’s the same issue for me for Ghulvania and Adana (and any other kingdom that i’ve got over 30 traits) but screenshots as requested. Forest Guardian is at 19 if that’s unclear.

In fact, I don’t have a kingdom with more than 30 traits so I put 5 points :slight_smile: .
But apparently, it’s 10 points ;-). I will correct it soon.

4 Likes

Yep, not sure why it’s 10 instead of 5pts for traits.

Everything else is a 1/5 of what it is was before except the traits which are at 2/5. I guess because there’s more work involved in traiting.

Thanks for the great work with the To Do Monitor btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome ;-).

So the max number of points with 13 troops is 3490…

1 Like

That’s right.

10 troop kingdom max is: 3250
11 troop kingdom max is: 3330
12 troop kingdom max is: 3410
13 troop kingdom max is: 3490 (conveniently 10 points lower than it takes to 8* a kingdom!)

New version v2.1.5b: http://www.megafileupload.com/gnkC/GoWToDov2.1.5b.exe

• correct the number of points earned with traits after the 30th.
  • and add a surprise (I just remind that when you’re in “All kingdoms”, the first row of the table means “kingdoms that can attain this number of stars that you don’t have at least at this star level”. And the white cell (top-left) is a reset for the new feature.

More details about the surprise tomorrow ;-).

7 Likes

Kinda a bit late but I just download it and spent 3 hours filling it. XD
Nice application man. Thank you. :slight_smile:

PS: I couldn’t download it from megafileupload, my browser blocked it because it said it’s a malware. So one of my guild mate put it in the dropbox so I download it from dropbox.

Good job my friend :wink:

2 Likes

New version v2.1.5c: http://www.megafileupload.com/gnwS/GoWToDov2.1.5c.zip

• correct two bugs: not disable the troops at level 0 when you start the app and level 0 Mythic were count as a “already obtained Mythic troop”
  • remove the stars of the kingdom in the top part
  • the table of all the kingdoms and their stars is not hidden anymore
  • add a map (idea from @KAYA43V3R, thanks ;-)) where you can:
  • click in one kingdom to display it (the top-left one is the Hero’s classes)
  • click on traitstone to see which kingdoms give it
  • click on a star in the table (1st row) at the top and you will which kingdoms can attain this number of stars but that you didn’t reach yet
  • click on a number in the table (2nd row) at the top and you will which kingdoms are actually at this number of stars
  • click on the map somewhere whith no shield to reset the map
  • the map size can be modified in the configGoW.xml file: scaleMap
7 Likes

My virus protection also alarms and forbids me at first to come even near the file. But I just tell the thing to shut up and stay down for at least 10 minutes and download the file anyway. Your software has this ‘bad’ that its often mistaken bij ‘socalled potential threads.’ What usually means: not a lot to worry about.