GoW GW issue - VS guild with 0 mates

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android/Windows

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Our guild (Tamalin Tigers) faced a, as we called it, “zombie guild” during current GW on the day 5/6. The point is that this guild (presented at one of the screenshots and named “Symbiotica 1.0” has 0/30 members and was our opponent during GW. Obviously none of our guildmates was able to win/loose any of the fights because there simply was nobody to fight against (as can be seen on another screenshot with “Attack” folder opened).

Today we had to press “Skip” button in order to be able to fight the next guild 6/6. This has put our guild in the position of the one that lost, which we all find unfair (I mean… there was literally nobody to loose to).

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This occasion has happened on the 5th day of the GW this week and continued to the 6th day.

Steps to make it happen again
Apparently… quit a guild after registering it for GW and be set up against such a “zombie guild”

P.S.: I am not the guild leader, but I’ve voted to post a support request from myself and the guild eventually. The guild leader is currently player Druul (as can be seen on the screenshots). I personally think it is unfair… Yeah, we have lost most of the fights this week, but we have lost to a more powerful ones, not to literally nobody. IDK what are Your steps going to be to solve this issue, but I hope that as least the fight will be reconsidered as our win or something… IDK.

Extra
Here is a full list of our current members:

Thank You and hope to hear back soon.

3 Likes

Latest discussion in chat, if necessary:

P.S.: they are in reverse order unfortunately

1 Like

Unfortunately Symbiotica 1.0 disbanded on Monday after the Guild Wars registration.
We too suffered the same issue but this happens every now and then, more so in lower brackets.
There’s nothing really we can do about this and i don’t think there was much support from the devs regarding this issue either.

P.S. Welcome to the forums :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

I see… :frowning:
Thanks.

Hey,

This isn’t a bug so I’m going to move it to the feedback section.

However, we TOTALLY AGREE that this is frustrating and unfair as heck and have plans to stop Guild’s disbanding during Guild Wars from affecting the other Guilds in their bracket.

I don’t have an ETA on this at this stage, or any information on what the final solution will be exactly, but I’ll bring it up with the team again to keep it on the radar.

4 Likes

Thanks, appreciated.