Gorgotha summoning the wrong troop

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Gorgotha summoned a Giant Spider and not an Ancient Horror
What are the steps to make it happen again?
first time that I’ve encountered it.
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Sadly I didn’t not take a screenshot when Gorgotha summoned the Giant Spider, but once I killed the Giant Spider a Gorgotha came back as the game ended.

1 Like

Are you using the Orbweaver with the 3rd trait unlocked?

No Ma’am. I was using the Sorcerers class.

Ok, I’ve had a quick look at the Daemonic Pact trait and he should be summoning an Ancient Horror.

I’ll let the team know so we can investigate this further on our end.

1 Like

What about the opponent, did they have Orbweaver? Looking at the SS I assume it was their gorgotha that summoned a spider, not yours.

Correct, their Gorgotha summoned the Giant Spider, not mine. They did have a hero in the line-up but I did not take notice of the class. But it’s irrelevant because the opponents hero was killed a turn or two prior.
Once the Giant Spider had been killed it respawned the Gorgotha with 7 health, in the pic ^

Could be an odd stacking issue though. You killed their hero, doing damage and it’s trait triggered which caused a Spider to try and spawn. No room, so it fails. Then you killed Gorgotha, it’s trait triggered a summon but instead of doing the horror it errantly spawned the Spider instead. Could be something as simple as a “troop ID” not getting cleared when the hero summon failed.

3 Likes

That could be the case. That’s getting a bit too technical for me tho lol.

I worked in QA for a few companies as a coder… it’s in my blood now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes