Good Dinosaur

I left off weapons altogether, yes. There are also weapons that Devour (1) and Death Mark (3).

2 Likes

Devour? That’s so 2016-2017 meta.

It’s all about the Lethal meta, heading into 2018.

/pulls out a long list with a bunch of checkboxes
/checks off the box next to “Easy to play unit with instant-death attack piercing all known player defenses”
/sighs and puts away list

3 Likes

It’s like players complained so much about random Devour chances that the devs were forced to try to deal with it but really wanted crappy RNG deaths so now we’re getting lethal.

Yay, cool new… oh… wait… what? RNG-driven unblockable instant lose that’ll be ineffective when used by player and occasionally rage-inducing when on defence?

Perfect, just what was needed. Look forward to the RNG malfunction threads. Called it.

3 Likes

25% of the time it will instant kill 100% of the time.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, “chance to flat-out kill a unit, unpreventable by any means” is exactly what the game needs to run far, far away from right now. Siiiiiiigh. Devour is already bad enough and that’s tactically preventable; Scorpius is preventable by numerous traits and hindered by a phenomenal mana cost and one-shot; they had to go and figure out something more ridiculous?

This couldn’t be heading into a more infuriating, frustrating, and un-fun meta if they tried.

2 Likes

Ahhh the % of gems of war… 01% of the time working when you use… 99% of the time working when AI use it… did you say law of Murphy? :sunglasses:

I don’t think this troop alone will create a new meta, just like we don’t see Doomclaw or DRACOS anywhere, despite it being just as infuriating.

It will take a lot more than a single troop to knock off the infinite turns from exploding cascades and AOE troops zero skill/strategy meta we are currently experiencing.

1 Like

That sound like a challenge i will use scilla + dracos just to make you lie :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I reckon I’ll enjoy it more than watching DragonSoul/Krystenax/Infernus/Elemaugrim/Gorgotha/Dawnbringer/Worldbreaker/blah blah loop into infinity! :wink:

Im gonna set this as my Def:

Plague
dark Troll
Scylla
DRACOS 1337

Loving the stories this week lol.

1 Like

Ultra rare giving x3 I guess? Bought 17 and have it to mythic with 15 extra copies lol

That’s ummm, quite the interesting romantic euphemism. Or am I totally misreading this :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing done single-handedly was ever romantic.

This said, Scylla is way over the top and it’s specifically tought as a defense troop IMHO. I’m curious to see if the mob will get her nerfed as fast as poor Fizzbang.

But perhaps she will get a fanbase, she has large arguments.

Oof, just spent half my gems on event keys and got a Kraken. Ouch.

Now, we need a troop to submerge opponents, in order to pair with Mosasurus.

Opening precious event keys in tens these days got the new legend in second batch. That’s enough for now.

I did mine one at a time! It took me eleven, which I feel was very lucky

I wanted to like this but apparently I’ve reached the maximum number and have to wait 418,107 hours for it to reset?

1 Like

Same here! And I haven’t even used any. Something is amiss here.

Single handed romantic was meant as a joke. As a domestic abuse survivor I’m allowed to make those jokes.