Gold contribution

Hi everyone, sorry if this question has been asked loads of times, but how do I contribute
gold to my guild, I found it yesterday and added some, but I can’t find where to do it today lol. I’ve been playing a few days and my guild chat friends don’t seem to answer. Thanks :slight_smile:

Click on the Guild Icon on the main page, then the “Guild” box (not Raid Boss, Guild Wars or Invasion)

The second tab at the top is Tasks which lets you contribute to the Guild.

HOWEVER… unless your Guild requires a specific Gold contribution, you’ll be much better first using it to Level Up all your Kingdoms first for the bonuses (Tribute and Skills), they give :+1:

Ah ok, thanks for your reply, I think I need another guild, who chats, that way I’m not throwing resources away that I shouldn’t be, and to be pointed in the direction I should be going lol

Definitely find yourself a more active guild. You’ll enjoy the game a lot more if you can share the experience with other people. And the bonuses for being in a good guild are flippin’ sweet, too.

Edit: there is a section on this forum for guild recruiting. Wander over there and see if you can’t find yourself a new home.

2 Likes

Great thanks, I’ll go and check it out :slight_smile: