Goat Busters (Nintendo Switch)

Originally published at: Goat Busters (Nintendo Switch) – Gems of War

New Rare Troop: Sileni Guard The Sileni Guard will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Weapon: Radiant Jewel This week it will be available in both the Raid Boss shop, and…

1 Like

@Saltypatra The weapon in the raid boss shop is Knight’s Sword (a common), not Radiant Jewel, might need to get someone to fix that.

Edit: Radiant Jewel is also not in the soulforge.

Confirmed by… me. :upside_down_face:

Where is the quality control? This is at least the 2nd time that a wrong weapon or troop got offered in a repeat event

WE are.

Much more important for me: WHEN do we get the right weapon? I mean…

1. We have an Event and the weapon could be useful.
  2. I paid Gems and got nothing for it.

And of course: No response since a whole day. Probably we have to make a video and upload it to our influencer-channel ('cmon: everybody has one) and writing a two sided (minimum) bug report before we get heard.

Bumping this and retagging the devs @Saltypatra @Kafka

Do we now need to buy to the weapon we already own in case they send the correct one after?

I guess keep waiting :woman_shrugging:t2:

Hey everyone,

We’re sorry this happened.

The Weapon will be changed to the correct one in the Raid Boss Shop within the next 24 hours and we are working on sending the correct Weapon to anyone who already purchased the Weapon from the Raid Boss Shop. This will take a little time so thank you for your patience in advance!

3 Likes