Glory pack bulk purchase button

It would be great if there could be an option to purchase mutliple glory reward packs at once.
Right now I have to buy 41 glory packs to get a new ultra rare troop to mythic (and with 4 clicks per purchase, that’s 164 clicks in total).

I feel there has got to be a way to make this more efficient. :slight_smile:
How about a pop-up after you click the first time, saying “How many packs do you want to purchase?” With a slider option underneath it to select the number of packs you want to purchase. That would maybe mean clicking 41 times, and then pressing “OK” , which would reduce the amount of clicks by almost 75%…

That would be a great QoL improvement IMHO…

Ooh, yes, bulk purchase would be great!
How about a slider that you can move with a mouse? Like this?

That would significantly cut the number of clicks

Edited: added side arrows so that it would be easier to input a precise amount… and tweaked a few things.

Clicks not registering when buying glory packs (PC)

Great addition @Versheenah ! That slider’s probably an even better way of implementing this! :smiley:

I applaud people and their photoshopping skills. Holy smokes. The things people can make quickly make me do a double take. It’s like that’s already a feature.

Whoa I vanish for a day or so and we get this genius happening. Bumping for attention.

This would be AWESOME!

Excellent work! 5 stars granted.

That’s unpossible. We can only have side arrows on things that don’t make sense (like the troop filter window) not on things where it would be useful!

Given the fact that I just had to buy 64 glory packs to get enough of the Khaziel common troop to get him to Mythic I think this topic deserves a bump. At 4 clicks per glory pack (so 252 total clicks) this was some seriously mindnumbing work… @saltypatra: Please ask the team to include an improvement to this in the next patch! :slight_smile:

I did the same, what a waste of time. heheh

BUMP…

Come on Devs, this should be a no brainer QoL improvement that can’t be hard to implement. You already have bulk crafting for traitstones, pet food and ingots so it’s just a matter of transplanting that code to the glory part of the shop.

I’m absolutely stunned you’ve not added this yet… :frowning:

@Sirrian @Nimhain @Cyrup @Kafka @Saltypatra

@Cyrup, @Kafka

I would really appreciate if you add this.
It would prolong the lifespan of my mouse. :slight_smile:

Pretty sure @Sirrian said a while ago this either was not possible or way too hard and said they could just add new packs with 20 or 50 or whatever.

So it’s not possible to buy in bulk in the Glory shop, but it is possible to craft in bulk in the soulforge?
That does not sound logical to me…

Event key glory purchases also on this list, please.

Haha this feature request is older than the UI that spawned it. Yet wasn’t part of replacing that UI.

It’s a different part of the game!

This is at the top of the suggestions list that I’ve provided the team, but unfortunately it is not as easy as a fix as it looks. The team definitely sees the value in the idea, it’s just a big task and would take some time to implement. It would effectively be like the team are working on a new feature (with the potential for new issues) as opposed to just moving around some UI elements, loosely speaking.

Given those complications, could a simple solution be a “Buy 10 Glory rewards” option in the store on a new tile. Hopefully that would simplify the configuration/setup and just add an extra tile in the store (and maybe a Buy 100 option too). If there were at the end of the list of tiles they would be out of the way for new users

I would like to see shop options offering enough packs to ascend to each rarity.

If it were that simple, it probably would have been done earlier. :wink: