Gems of Streaming

futurama-good-news-gif

Today we got partnered on Twitch! What does this mean for you? Well, the biggest perk of being partnered means that our viewers can watch the stream in any definition they choose! At all times!

Now you will be able to watch at lower resolutions to minimise lag. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@Saltypatra, are we going to get a Q&A for patch 4.0?

Itā€™s likely, but wonā€™t be for quite some time.

1 Like

I will be away this week, team! Iā€™m so sorry, I will miss you all very much.

In my stead will be @Cyrup and @Ozball! They will be tag teaming our stream and doing some delves for you all. Tune in to watch them build faction teams, discuss our new events and drink only half as much coffee as me. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

@Cyrup @Ozball Brace yourselves for the million people who will all ask ā€œWhy do the delves get stuck at high levels?ā€

Have safe travels @Saltypatra , and I hope youā€™ll be back next Monday!

Iā€™m looking forward to the stream tonight with our other favorite cast members!

I will indeed be back next week! I have some important university stuff to hammer out, hence my absence today. I donā€™t like missing streams, itā€™s one of my favourite parts of my job. :cry: :sob:

Please make @Cyrup and @Ozball feel welcome, they always do an amazing job. (Though, we need at least two people to replace me. Everyone knows Iā€™m a kooky ball of energy that is in part fuelled by copious amounts of coffee.)

On stream today they will be tackling Delves, releasing codes and building teams with some faction troops.

I feel this is most people in game development in general :stuck_out_tongue: (or at least I fall under it as well)

1 Like

@Cyrup and @Ozball are now live on Twitch showing off Delves!

2 Likes

I hope someone asks about treasures as silly spendable troops.

1 Like

cyrup/ozball wouldnā€™t be able to answer/make a comment about it

ask sirrian/nimhain if thereā€™s another dev q&a

Idle will finish them to level 500 soon so he wonā€™t need treasure anymore and will be the first crazy guy to ascend them to mythic :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I definitely plan to ascend the Common treasure as soon as I can. The thing is near worthless and I can do nearly identical things with the Rare treasure.

Legendary and Epic treasures arenā€™t that hard to ascend either.

Rare and Ultra Rare treasures, while a huge waste, wouldnā€™t be hard to ascend either.

1 Like

Hello adventurers! Tomorrow I will be previewing our new hero class, the Frost Mage! As always I will be answering questions and releasing codes. Moving forward, I will also be showing my streaming schedule in advance, so you know what I will be covering week to week on our Monday/Tuesday streams. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll make sure to bump this thread with updates, whilst also editing the first post. So without further adoā€¦

24th September: Frost Mage Preview. (New Hero Class.)
1st October: Fallen Valdis Preview! (New mythic.)
8th October: Sea of Sorrows Preview! (New Faction Troops.)

Canā€™t wait to see you tomorrow!

4 Likes

I canā€™t help but think of this when I think frost mage.
cb6f45525aeb87fbcbcd2a70e05d75e8a818ad77_hq

7 Likes

Completely valid response.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s only one problem with a Frost Mage, he gives everyone the cold shoulder.

4 Likes

Do we like knowing our stream topics three weeks in advance?

9 Likes

Sure, itā€™s great!

The Theme Song for Frost Mages:
Youā€™re cold as ice

2 Likes