Gems of Streaming

Hello team! I will be live in half an hour. :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see you! make sure to pop by to see me play the new hero class and release some codes.

1 Like

@Saltypatra is live now on Twitch showing off the Frost Mage Class!

3 Likes

For those not in Stream today, you missed my usual antics.

5ba9bac244b31753260724

13 Likes

Next week will be a preview stream of our upcoming mythic, Fallen Valdis! I will also be streaming for an hour and a half, from 6 30 PM PDT to 8 PM PDT.

4 Likes

Salty, are you previewing the new Sea of Sorrows faction the week of its event?

I’ve been told that faction event is scheduled for the 19th - 20th, yet that’s almost two weeks after your October 8th stream.

1 Like

Possibly nothing more interesting will happen in the game. Or - there will be some news about version 4.1 in the middle of October.

Or Salty could declare that she has given up on coffee forever.

1 Like

Did you just post a gif of yourself…

2 Likes

Well, who else is going to do it if not her?

That would only happen if a law passed demanding all coffee began being served with soy milk. :joy:

I think her new look is fetching, so she’s entitled to a little vanity.

Less vanity, more highlighting how ridiculous I am on stream. I made it for our office chat and popped it here too in case it made anyone laugh!

And I’m holding my ground with the dates. There are reasons. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sounds like Update 4.1 is just around the corner.

1 Like

Yup, it is pretty common in 2018 to make GIFs of all kind of stuff. Do you mind showing the GIF of your flexing biceps? I am sure you have one.

1 Like

Salty, you always make me smile and laugh during the stream. I find you very entertaining, and I mean that in a good way – I swear! :joy:

Yep, made one just for our office chat. Ex dee.

I can sense you are joking…
Oh well, you should make a GIF. Biceps tend to appear small on images.

What’s going on here?

An animated discussion apparently.

4 Likes

News Flash! In Australia, all coffee will be made will soy milk from now on.