Gems of Streaming

News flash! You really got a fixation on coffee :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you saying when it comes to coffee heā€™s bean obsessed? I prefer to think thatā€™s just how he expresso himself.

5 Likes

Omg yes I am living for these puns. Yes.

1 Like

Is it true that Red Heads have more fun??? (With or Without coffee)

1 Like

I now have pink hair so I wouldnā€™t know! This week I will be previewing Fallen Valdis, our upcoming mythic releasing this Friday.

Iā€™ll be streaming for an hour and a half! So come along, hang out, get some codes and ask me questions.

stream_valdis1

5 Likes

See you tonight!

I canā€™t believe itā€™s been a week, I had so much fun this past week in GOW, I guess time just flew right by.

Salty is now known as Pinky!

The ghost from Pac man or the rat from Pinky and the Brain?:ghost: I would assume the Pacman ghost

We are live in 20! I have a possible 4 codes to release, and I will be previewing Fallen Valdis. Come along!

2 Likes

Oops, Iā€™m a bit late, but you can join @Saltypatra showing off the new Mythic ā€œFallen Valdisā€ on Stream RIGHT NOW!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll just post here the pet i mentioned we need in stream:
Edited%20Squirrel%20Mustache

Heads up adventurers! Tomorrow I will be previewing some of our shiny new faction troops from the Sea of Sorrow!

Also, I have next weekā€™s stream planned, and it it will beā€¦

15th October: 4.1 UPDATE PREVIEW!!!

14 Likes

Beep boop! Streaming today and lots of exciting things are happening!

Not only will I be previewing our upcoming faction, but I have some different codes to release for viewer milestones and particularly good puns. I could also be convinced to share some of the Quality of Life improvements coming with the 4.1 Update.

So come on, come all, to our stream today!!!

7 Likes

@Saltypatra is live now showing off the upcoming faction, and maybe even share some secrets about 4.1.

1 Like

Thank you for coming today! I had so much fun on stream, though I apparently lost the ability to speak English. Next week is our 4.1 Preview Stream!!! Come along to see new content, get exciting new codes, and talk to me about your love life. Because this is apparently a thing we do now.

7 Likes

Sorry, just wondering - why you didnā€™t use Sea of Sorrow banner?

QOL changes info @ 01:00:30
Sea of Sorrows troops @ 01:10:00

@Nullings I didnā€™t use the Sea of Sorrow banner because I donā€™t have it yet! it will release with the faction. :slight_smile:

I have updated our schedule. :heart:

15th October: 4.1 UPDATE PREVIEW!!!
22nd October: Mythic Preview (The Possessed King - Darkstone)

3 Likes

Can someone provide a written summary of the QoL changes please?
Thanks

1 Like