Gems of Streaming

Troop Filter Saved between sessions.
Console: took to long to scroll on map so changing sensitivity to get around map quicker.
UI: Faction shields and Minigame shields.
Guild level req now goes up to 1,000.
Hero Inventroy improvements. (Sort through headings)
Team reordering
more options in alerts setting

3 Likes

1%20variant%202

Thatā€™s right, adventurersā€¦ Tomorrow is our 4.1 Preview stream! I will be joined by the always lovely (and ifnormative!) @Ozball at 6 30 PM PDT. The stream will go for two hours, so we can show you as much new content as possible. Canā€™t wait to see you all there!

(Word on the street is we have exciting new codes, and I will be releasing up to 5 on the stream. 5! Thatā€™s so many! An extra juicy code will even be released if we can get to 300 viewersā€¦ and maybe even another at 350ā€¦)

10 Likes

Ooh!, Tower of Doomā€™s art is amazing! Kinda similar to Blight Land, so is this the new Blight mentioned in Lorekeeper story? I know those great story would lead to something cool!

Looking forward to your stream!

2h? Damn is there so many new things? I remember 4.0 preview, it as lot of things and only took 1h30

We are extending our stream moving forward in general, with normal streams now running for an hour and a half. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who is excited for tomorrow?!

2 Likes

Lol as always i am a little worried :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course you are @Rickygervais. Of course you are.

2 Likes

Oh yes, although you will tell us Guild Wars will only be four weeks in the future and we will have a lot to discuss after that in our guild :disappointed_relieved:
Hope the new mode is better than Boss-Raid & Invasion and they also get some Updates!

I think many guilds will have a lot to discuss as Guild Wars drops to every four weeks and this new mode starts up.

I donā€™t know if there will be much discussion. I just expect players to leave at a fast pace.

Not that I want players to leave, some people are already saying it in global. Iffy stuff.

Any special treats for console players :star_struck:

2 Likes

It could be worse. Salty could stream 2 hours just showing us how she dyes her hair or make coffee.

1 Like

Players always threaten to leave when new content is announced. Thatā€™s just the general state of things. New content wonā€™t ever please everyone, so the people it displeases are going to be vocal about it.

7 Likes

Just curious: will we see the new faction in the stream?

No new faction, way to much to cover!

Also, Iā€™d love to stream drinking coffee and doing my hair. Stop giving me ideas.

1 Like

Woot, see you tonight!! :hugs:

Me Me Me!!!

Iā€™ve heard global players complain about leaving since I started, usually it goes like this:

I opened 1000 glory chests and didnā€™t get a mythic! Iā€™m done with this cheating gameā€¦

I donā€™t want people to quit either, but global chat isnā€™t really a place to get a good idea about the gow population.

3 Likes

This one looks like it might cause an above average amount of displeasure though. As far as I understood it, thereā€™s going to be a guild based leaderboard that rewards the top 100 guilds with the highest event score. Problem is, sigils are not limited like in Guild War, you can buy as many as you have gems for in the event shop. Thatā€™s going to put a huge pressure on members of competitive guilds, because only those guilds will ā€œwinā€ that pay the most, and you better not be the tightwad that causes the whole guild to drop out of top 100 on the last day, losing all investments.

Then again, we donā€™t know all the details yet, so letā€™s wait and see what the Stream is going to reveal. :wink:

Thanks to my beta badge, I know a little bit more about the update than some. My guessā€”and I am not omniscientā€”is that there will be more important things going on than who spends the most on sigils. Maybe at the very top itā€™ll be important, but I think that near the bottom there will be lower-hanging fruit than ā€œbuy more tiersā€. Perhaps weā€™ll see something in the stream that confirms/denies my suspicions!

3 Likes