Gems of Streaming

If we feed them coal do we eventually get diamonds?

1 Like

Put me on your retirement list :joy:
I could use your gems.

2 Likes

Devs are quiet tonight. :grin::wink:

@Saltypatra can you tell us if 3.4 has effectively been sent for client approval?

I was hoping they would eat bugs, so there might be less of them around. Since the Pet Mastery progress bar is indicating 20% at 0/25 itā€™s likely something different though.

2 Likes

They keep quiet until after patch is approved.

Thereā€™s not a lot of bugs though. Desert Mantis, Frostling, uhā€¦ Sand Scuttler?

CLEARLY the pets should eat ā€œthings with visible bonesā€, thereā€™s a lot of those in the game.

Hey team! Tomorrow is streaming day once again! Woohooo!

And this time I will be previewing pets! Make sure to tune in tomorrow at 6 30 PM PDT, or 11 30 AM AEST. I canā€™t wait to see you there! I will also have multiple codes depending on the amount of viewers and followers we reach! (With a maximum of 4!!!)

1 Like

You can meet my new friend, Tickles.

8 Likes

Even before the picture loaded, I knew that was going to be a spider. Why anyone would allow a spider the size of their head to be that close to their head is beyond me.

2 Likes

Excuse you, sheā€™s adorable. Her little feetsies are red with the blood of my enemies.

Allā€¦ 12 of them? :thinking:

The four at the front are actually mandible type things? She needs four for all the enemies she eats.

Pets on the shoulder look like a poor photoshopā€¦
I hope it will not be liked that in gameā€¦

2 Likes

Wait, will we be able to NAME our pets?:heart_eyes: That would be the best thing ever!

While I agree that it looks less than optimal, with the spiderā€™s back legs seemingly in the air, I will be happy as long as this gets the hero as a big image back onto the worldmap instead of the tiny picture we have right now in the top left corner.

1 Like

+++++++++++1 to this

4 Likes

(did the math) Oh why oh why the stream is 3:30 AM of my time :sob: If only it could be hour (or better 2 hours) earlierā€¦ sobs

Btw generally speaking. You have more American players or from Eurasia?

I think the big Hero image was removed from the Unity build around the time they migrated the PC/Mobile over. However, I donā€™t think PC/Mobile ever had the Hero in the bottom left thoughā€¦ Anyhow, here an old console screen cap (just for nostalgia).

1 Like

yes pc certainly didā€¦heres a pic of me from may 2015 even edited my hero graphics to kratos xD

kratos

3 Likes

Haahahah level 540 you are a n00b :smiley:

1 Like