Gems of Streaming

I don’t think it’s a dumb question at all. Much like armor, I expect them to offer some sort of boost to souls/xp/gold. With a similar price structure. Like some pets will be paid for with gems and others cash. But the gems currency could be wishful thinking on my part.

If you use a bunny, you instant-win (needs confirmation still, but it’s the only logical conclusion).
9afc8294a1f72b82ec05a9e6a4b110c0
No, actually, if I remember right, some pets do have a function while others are purely cosmetic. There was something in the spoilers like that.

2 Likes

You mean that?

2 Likes

Yup! Glad someone found it!:grinning: Thanks for sharing! (I don’t see the bunny-instant-win yet, but I’m sure it will be there!)

1 Like

I’m soooo worried about doomstones.
The risk of abuse from the AI is seriously high :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

You aren’t the only one. But, they have a 10% drop rate, so I hope that will keep them balanced. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I hope so too. But bone scorpion and dragonmoth only have a 20% to dodge skull damage, and that’s more like 75% for the ai this week in raids. I’m finding it hard to be optimistic.

3 Likes

I bet you anything that you will have to pay 50 gems to switch pets like with class.

Holy smokes these are cute af

2 Likes

Can confirm, some pets are cosmetic and others have little bonuses. I’m glad you guys are so excited for pets! I am too!

I have so many exciting things in the works at the moment that I can’t share just yet, but this should change after 3.4 releases! (Yes, it is 3.4)

3 Likes

Are we going to be able to use more then one pet? Or we will need to switch like hero class?

1 Like

You can only have one visually equipped at a time, But, all their bonuses apply. :slight_smile: (To clarify.)

7 Likes

Hard to pick only one with their cute faces :slight_smile:

Cool that’s what i wanted to know :slight_smile:

So that mean we will see the cute little pet beside our avatar? Nice

The pets appear to be very similar to armor.

Not really since you only can get 1 armor
Bonus

I see it more like a kingdom bonus

1 Like

It is not really known if the bonuses will stack. For example Pet 1 gives 50% to gold. Pet 2 gives 100% to gold. Seems unlikely you will get 150% gold bonus if you own both Pet 1 and Pet 2. If armor template is followed, there might be the equivalent of a Deathknight armor which is a pet which gives the best of all combined bonuses. Perhaps @Saltypatra can spare us a spoiler here …

1 Like

My guess is only 1 pet will give gold bonus since you can feed them and increase the % bonus

I hope they eat gold and not gems !

Lol we know they eat their own color food but we don’t know what it will cost to buy the food.

I really doubt it will only cost gold, it would be too easy to level up, they will probably cost gems or a new currency

2 Likes