Gems of Streaming

No worries Sheba I just edited your post, otherwise here are my only other additions:

• The Pandaska troop from the Shentang Questline was previewed. Ozball showed a team with: Spearmaster, Pandaska, Diviner, and Spellblade. Bear banner
    Pandaska’s spell is: Bam-Bam-Boo!Bam-Bam-Boo!:
    Explode 2 Gems. Deal [Magic +2] damage to the first and last enemies.
  • Cyrup thinks the Shentang troop’s inclination for Enchantment work well together as a team and that their glowing looks pretty

Edit:

If you experienced bad internet in the stream call 10000BABYY !

2 Likes

Now everyone will know what I missed.:joy: Honestly Ozball played so fast that all I ever noticed was if Penglong was in the team or not.:see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Correct answer :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I’m so sorry I’m so slow at matches, it’s usually because I am giving you spoilers and answering questions. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Here’s the Stream:

Pandaska troop preview:

Shentang questline!

For some reason Twitch made four videos of the Stream, I think because it cut out. These are the highlights!

1 Like

@Cyrup or @Ozball have you found out if Nyx will be losing mana shield?

Waiting for approval from Sony and MS? So if it goes through, it’s released soon™?

I missed it since I was traveling to Australia, but I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Exactly!

longbois

2 Likes

I died of laughter. xD

3 Likes

Most likely waiting on iOS. If everyone just went with Android we’d probably have the update already. :wink:

1 Like

Since my last reply to you was super serious. I’d propose a fun idea.
Like a count down (or count up clock).
That starts on the forums as soon as ya’ll submit the patch for client approval.

The clock should be at around 9 days up and to this point?

That’s not fun!

while i do enjoy hasenpfeffer im more fond of chinchillas

Mmmmm I’m back to Stream tomorrow! I can’t wait! I will be doing some previews of upcoming troops tomorrow coughnewmythiccough and can’t wait to see you all. We will also have some new surprises…

4 Likes

Can you please wake up sirrian? i think he falled asleep on his keyboards lol

1 Like

Could he have a small buff? Putting Stun before Silence.

While the Spell text lists the silence first, in the way the spell works, makes sure that the Stun does occur before the Silence.

1 Like

Out of sheer curiosity: Is it because of some alphabetic order for effects on spell’s description?
Like, in the description text the effects are listed following the alphabetic order?

Today I will be previewing our upcoming mythic, Champion of Anu. Wooooo! I am so excited! I also have some new things to show off…