Gems of Streaming

Love the compliment @FeelTheBern. Keep em coming.

@awryan Iā€™m totally fine with that I had so much fun with my team last week haha

Which was?
And how many points did you accrue with it?

Back in the dark ages of GoW, when I was but a wee low level. I originally made teams for every color to get the stat boosts. Prior to GW or the original daily tasks.

Mythic preview stream today!

3 Likes

Totally missed this - were there any decent teams shown?

I didnā€™t watch the stream.
But I feel like this a rhetorical question considering I did see global chat for a minute or two where Salty only wanted teams that are Epic Rarity troops or below.
Iā€™m sure the whole stream wasnā€™t under those restrictions. But from an outside perspective it made the stream sound more gimmicky than educational.
I fully understand that the stream is meant to be entertaining so ā€œfun teamsā€ could easily of been the point of it.
Personally, I enjoy the strategy side of Gems. So Iā€™m more curious into what those who design the game use in regards to teams for ā€œfast playā€.

I get that Sirrian doesnā€™t do a lot of fan interaction anymore. Not everything has to be a stream though.
It would be cool to see him do a letā€™s play where he talks about the game while he plays. No fan interaction required @Sirrian.

Thereā€™s two individuals that I speak to without any expectations of a response. God and Mr. Fawkner. Interesting.

3 Likes

She used one team primarily consisting of

Gorgotha
Sycorax
King Bloodwood
Mistralus

didnā€™t catch the banner though

She had in Infernus for Mistralus in the first? battle I believe off the top of my head.

1 Like

I fought end game teams this stream, so epics and lower in sight. I bumped my account to level 500 to even the playing field a little.

We rarely design troops for fast play. We are more interested in experimenting with troops and finding teams that are fun, not necessarily fast.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s really only one, isnā€™t it? :smile:

2 Likes

I will be previewing the new faction today!!!

Come along to see the troops, Delve, etc. <3

6 Likes

No Puzzle Quest streams today or last week?

Iā€™ll be updating our streaming schedule today.

Unfortunately todayā€™s stream has had to be cancelled due to construction being done on my house. :frowning:

5 Likes

Can we get codes anyways?:slight_smile:

Just curious: is it too early to preview some game features from version 5.0?..

Hmmm, 4 weeks leftā€¦

Today? :thinking:.

House construction hours can be unpredictable. Salty canā€™t be salty if we hear a a wall getting torn down mid-stream.

Although it would make an interesting HGTV/home reno show. :thinking:

Stream will be back this week, pending construction!

Iā€™ve made it clear that repairs canā€™t be made during streaming hours, but that doesnā€™t guarantee it wonā€™t happen anyway.

1 Like

whatā€™s the updated streaming schedule look like?

Iā€™m working on it atm. Trying to see what I can fit in.

1 Like