Gems of Streaming

I’ll only watch your streams if I am going to see 4 Zuul’Goths on your side! :grin:

Here is your update!

12 Likes

GW fights FTW

That 6th of July stream will be a doozy.

1 Like

Yeah, it will. There is sure to be a lot that will generate discussion.

4 Likes

Big time, it will. Somewhat surprised that the stream date is that late.

Wonder if the stream on the 22nd is going to be some sort of makeshift Dev Q&A stream.

3 Likes

6/22 stream was Salty gets molested by her dog and talks astrology.

1 Like

Mythic preview today!!!

1 Like

Will anyone post the 5.0 stream notes here?

@Lyrian? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Absolutely planning to do so. It’s the first major numbered update stream in almost two years (4.0 brought the Underworld to the game). The introduction of campaigns in 5.0 will be at least equally impactful (likely substantially more IMO), as they will be the primary driving force of the game moving forward.

14 Likes

Getting ready for the stream
While still practicing social distance
giphy - 2020-07-05T135450.506
They all have masks on, trust me. :wink:

3 Likes

We can’t social distance as much as we’d like in front of the camera, but we will be wearing masks!!!

2 Likes

Either today or during the stream can we get an explanation as to why this upcoming week is a Tower of Doom week instead of a World Event?

Sure thing.

2 Likes

Will fan favorite @Ozball be virtually joining you for the stream? It’s been a while since we’ve heard his feedback.

1 Like

He will!!!

3 Likes

Make sure Ozball is prepared for his
Yes.
No.
I wasn’t involved in…
I can’t talk about.

Doh!
And make sure Ozball talks about behind the scenes server stuff too, because some people like to hear the nerd talk behind how it all works.

1 Like

Hmm. Maybe Salty & company should have their plexiglas shields up in addition to their masks. . . :thinking:

2 Likes

Surgical masks or Halloween masks? :wink:

It’s almost time…

3 Likes