Gems of Streaming

@Saltypatra cause I forgot it today during the stream. QoL update suggestion:

Those lower than bracket 1 in GW should be able to see what the results were, for theirs, the 1 above and 1 below them, outside of GW week.

8 Likes

I’d like to suggest or see if it’s possible to have access to our individual Guild Wars daily Defense Results after the weekly reset. Thanks.

12 Likes

Any QoL /4.9.5 News from the stream?

It was more of a QoL suggestion thing. 5.0 Beta applications should be available Thursday of Friday. That is the only “news” type thing I remember specifically.

4 Likes

Seconding Redi’s post. The only “new” information that was provided was that the first application round for beta applications under the new beta system being used for 5.0 and beyond will open by this weekend. The remainder of the stream was primarily Salty collecting QoL suggestions from the community.

The only other notable point of discussion from the stream was about why hosting a stream about running PF 500 delves would almost be guaranteed to be an epic disaster as well as a hate-fest/troll-fest against the devs and therefore will very likely never happen.

5 Likes

Old meta teams lets do this!

2 Likes

Please stay on topic, or you will receive a warning. You are welcome to criticise us elsewhere if it is on topic. However, it isn’t here, so please use your judgement.

2 Likes

Since the comment (I assume) was deleted it looks like you’re yelling at yourself. Lol

5 Likes

I almost feel like it was in reference to something else… Thank you for streaming last night Salty. Hope you feel better soon :purple_heart:.

1 Like

No PQ stream today team, I apologise. I’m getting sick and have a wisdom tooth coming through, so am in a lot of pain.

6 Likes

Too many orbs of wisdom…

5 Likes

Will this mean you won’t be able to smart mouth at people as much?

Probably @KYLENATOR001!!!

1 Like

Good luck with the wisdom teeth.

I’ve heard horror stories, but my own went surprisingly well. I think I recovered almost completely in a day or two.

(I love the “Too many Orbs of Wisdom” joke! :laughing:)

Updated!!!

5 Likes

Releasing codes on 25th May? I hope there will be some codes on 18th May as well.

How about only purple troops that are of the role mage or warlock. Oh and you can only use purple weapons. :grinning:

2 Likes

Or a team of Dark Pits troops that tries to beat some level 500 opponents on their home terrain. :innocent:

3 Likes

How about no. <3

4 Likes

Or we could just have some random noob stream a random team they build
Sounds about the same to me

1 Like