Gems of Streaming

Surprised I haven’t seen this asked yet: Which adventures will have reduced appearance rates to make room for new ones?

Oh. Huh. That takes some of the bite out of it, actually. So if the randomly-generated tasks are bad luck, they’re bad luck for everyone? At least that’s fair.

5 Likes

If m not wrong they said the ones with gold and runes

Depends if they randomly generated for the mass or for individual. For the mass would be fair as regardless what gets generated everyone will get the same rewards which is fair.

Anyone who likes the idea of merch, I created this other thread to help provide evidence for that support to 505.

Let’s all post our thoughts there to help make it happen!

1 Like

Of course having more Adventure Boards to choose from, there will be a slight readjustment of drop rates, but we have made sure that Gem Adventure Boards should still show up at a similar rate.

We are trying to make it more fair for everyone like mentioned on the Stream. Because these are the same for everyone, you can now remind your Guild Buddies to log in when some of those juicy rewards show up. The rewards should be the same across all platforms as well, so you can even help out others across the platform divide as well.

4 Likes

Does it mean no other regular pets during the day/weekend?

2 Likes

That’s a rather good question.

@Saltypatra, @GoldPhoenix0, if the cosmetic pet event on the weekend is an all-day affair, as discussed on the stream, would that mean that normal pet rescues would not spawn that day similar to how Tuesday pet events currently function?

3 Likes

I also thought, this i a high priority point!?

The discussion got lost in the speed of the Q&A session, especially as there was no video footage of 4.5 on the stream. The faction bonus upgrades given by kingdoms after level 10 to their associated delves are the new solution being offered. Salty should be showing this off in detail on her 4.5 preview stream tomorrow.

2 Likes

It’s going to be a 24 hour Rescue. The coding doesn’t allow for that to happen and normal Rescues at the same time… At least not in it’s present state.

The best solution for the pet issue would be to choose from 3 pets whenever a pet event is triggered. Include cosmetic pets in the pool (1 month old).

As to making faction teams easier, I’m disappointed this update will make no difference to this problem. Adding slightly more stat bonuses to the kingdom via the new currency will make zero difference.

And remember team, the 4.5 Update Preview is tomorrow!!!

Will we get tier 1 rewards from challenge for the ones have been completed?

Tier 1 rewards for challenges should be souls. So no, no new rewards for the already completed challenges, as we already got the souls for them.

What time ? ty

Will this upgrade the base tribute chance from 10% to 15%, similar to progression from levels 1 to 10? If yes, which nerfs to tributes should we expect to compensate for the increased income?

How does this work with the top task? Will tutorial tasks get removed or will those players still receiving tutorial tasks not get the same top quest as everyone else? What happens if tasks like “Kill 150 brown troops” do not get completed within one day, will they now get aborted and replaced?

Cu Sith boosts itself twice for being Fey and Beast, even though it’s just one ally. More like a quirk in the boost system but it might be pretty unexpected for most players reading the spell description.

1 Like

No, there is no tribute chance raise. Sirrian said that in the stream.

1 Like

@Nimhain, when this is fixed (or when a player finds the error), please identify the troop in question.

I, uh. There are 120 possible +2+1-1 banners, so I wouldn’t hold my breath on exotic banners any time soon. We should also begin taking bets on the new map’s name and theme. I’ve got my money on a sci-fi themed “Outerworld”. :moneybag:

Huh? :confounded: