Show support for Gems of War merchandise here!

We know we all want Gems of War merchandise. But we need to prove it to the publisher, 505.

So let’s all post our support here, ideas included!

Obviously, I want a t-shirt and a coffee mug. What does everyone else want?

3 Likes

Here’s an idea: Buy a t-shirt, also get some in-game Gems. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would totally buy a shirt

I’m ready for the merch!

I’d be most interested in T-shirts, hoodies and mugs.

2 Likes

I would hope we at least get in game VIP points for what we spend on merchandise.

3 Likes

I really wanted to see plushie versions of some of the pets.

7 Likes

-Toe socks with the mana colors and event skulls for the toes.
-Nerf guns or water guns that look like weapons in the game.
-Queen Mab winter hat or scarf
-Shot glasses so we can have a drinking game everytime orbweaver class spawns a spider (wait we might get alcohol poisoning very quickly…nvm this one :smirk:)
-mousepads

4 Likes

MUGS & PHONE CASES

Think about this;
There are alot of mugs that change appearance when pouring in hot beverages. How about a mana orb that fills up with hot coffee! Coffee is the adult mana every single day and when the mug is empty, it’s time to refill you’re mana (just like in game) :coffee:

Phone cases? Make them holographic!
If you look at one angle, you will see you’re favorite troop on the back of you’re phone. Tilt you’re phone a little bit and look at a different angle, and see the artwork of it’s spell :iphone:

2 Likes

1 Like

Custom titles for merchandise owners would also be fun:

• I Got Mugged
  • Krystara Athletic Department
  • Plushed Away

Etc.

4 Likes

How about some diecast lapel pins for each of the hero classes, and another for the lion’s head (associated with champion levels)

That would break their business model of taking our money and giving us nothing tangible in return.

cash cat

3 Likes

Yes! I would definitely buy a T-shirt or two along with other merchandise. Would love a T-Shirt with the Gems of War logo printed on the front along with different shirts that have portraits of the different troops within the game. A Queen Titania shirt would rock along with a Snow Sprite shirt and so many others. Maybe even costumes too for different events like cosplaying, Halloween, parties and so many other events. So many possibilities and would be so great!

I’d pay good money for the Gems of War ost. I’m shocked and saddened that I can’t buy it!

That would be cool. A soundtrack, some strategy guides, encyclopedias and so many other items and merchandise. A huge treasure trove.