If a weapon has been purchasable in the past in a 4.99 weapon bundle, you won’t be able to craft it with free resources. These 4.99 weapons will be available in the shop again when their corresponding kingdom has an event. These weapons will not be added to the Soulforge for crafting with free resources.
For transparency, here is a list of these weapons:
- Goblin Crusher (Broken Spire)
- Wrenchmaster 5000 (Adana)
- Fey Wand (Bright Forest)
- Crescendo (Pan’s Vale)
- Boom-Boom (Zaejin)
- Sun Chakram (Pridelands)
- Order and Chaos (Swords Edge)
- Chain Flail (Ghulvania)
- Crimson Insignia (Maugrim Woods) - This one was also a special giveaway at PAX Aus 2015
- Sun and Moon (Silverglade)
- Bear Totem (Urskaya)
- Nature’s Wrath (Glacial Peaks)
- Deepstone (Khaziel)
- Frostreaver (Stormheim)
- Celestial Staff (Whitehelm)
- Yasmine’s Chalice (Forest of Thorns)
- Kris Knife (Mist of Scales)
- Staff of Madness (Karakoth)
- Skull Cleaver (Grosh-Nak)
- Prey Seeker (Dragon’s Claw)
- Chaos Blade (Blighted Lands)
- Soultrap (Darkstone)
- Farsight Orb (Suncrest)
- Sands of Time (Drifting Sands)
- Merchant’s Blade (Leonis Empire)
- Skullblade (Blackhawk)
- Bullroarer (Wild Plains)
- Eternal FLame (Divinion Fields)
- Spider’s Kiss (Zhul’Kari)
- Festival Staff (Shen Tang)
- Daemon’s Leash (Dhrak Zum)
- Undine’s Trident (Merlantis)
- Tome of Sin (Sin of Maraj)
(And before anyone asks, Merchant’s Blade will be available for crafting during a Leonis Empire event.)
These weapons have always been available with their associated kingdoms. What we have done is introduce ways to get previously unavailable weapons, such as those found in the higher tiers of event shops and special event weapons (for example Eggplosion). To be specific, you will be able to craft weapons associated with invasions, raid bosses, and tower of doom events, as well as a few others.
Weapons that can be obtained through mastery or completing a quest line will not be included in the Soul Forge. However, there is one such weapon available this week, War & Peace, that is available. This is because we will be removing War & Peace from its quest line due to some changes we will be making to said quest line. It is an exception to this rule, and should be seen as such.
I hope this clears up some of the confusion surrounding the changes we implemented to make old weapons available in game again. Now all of our weapons will be available in game, where in the past they were not.
Please be aware that we never intended to make weapons that were purchasable in the 4.99 packs available for free, or with crafting resources. These weapons were all once available for glory, and after that week were not offered for glory again.