Gems from Tribute

Does anyone know how the gems received from tribute is calculated or what it is based on? For example, each hour I claim tribute I usually get about 30 gems, my son gets about 10 to 15 and my wife (newest) gets about 2 lol

It’s not noted in the kingdom information and it’s not clear if it’s from tribute chance or tribute amount or at what point you start getting gems in tribute or how best to boost that amount.

2 Likes

Gems received = number of tributes -1 (so, the maximum number at the moment is 38-1=37; 38, because that’s the current number of kingdoms in the game)

The tribute chance is just that - the chance that you will get tribute from that kingdom in the given hour. And tribute chance grows with power levels (click on any kingdom, click on power levels, click on “view bonuses”. In general, the higher your kingdom power levels, the more gems in the tribute per hour. So to answer your question as to how to boost it - progress in the game and work on the power levels.

8 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

That’s so cool.
I didn’t know the max was 37.
Iv had 34 about 4 times
Good to know. Thanks.

1 Like

you don’t see your tribute chance in PL “view bonuses”, you just see there things like x2 chance.
click on kingdom info, there’s your chance in % (56% should be the highest right now afaik)

1 Like

This is a fantastic site which shows you what you need to do to progress your kingdoms.
Just follow the instructions and once in you can bookmark for ease of use.

https://gemologica.herokuapp.com

1 Like