Tribute rewards

So recently I got a tribute from 4 towns at the same time and as part of bonus I also got 15 gems and 3 keys.
My question to all of you is what is your highest number of multiple towns sending tributes at the same time and what was the bonus reward? :smile:

Mine was 5 Tributes with 20 Gems and 4 Keys. The bonus doesn’t go higher after that.

Wow nice :smile:
Damn, would be cool if it kept growing since its really low chance for proc higher then 5.

Gems and keys cap at the 5 kingdoms apparently. So even if you get more (and I have heard of people getting 7+) you still will get 20/4.

Both @zqxinran and me have got 7 kingdoms tributes. Can confirm 20/4 is the max.

hihi

^^

Nice :smile:
I am 67 gems away from buying dragon armor, wouldn’t mind at all getting 3 like those in next 3 hours :laughing:

Fairly sure I got 7 at least once or twice. Seen 6 a few times in the last couple of weeks since I maxed everything…

Out of curiousity, does this mean I should hold back on receiving my Kingdom gold bonus for as long as possible to maximise the chances of getting multiple tributes, or does it not work that way?

I’ve had 7 tributes a few times too… haven’t seen 8 at all… anyone?[quote=“Kairyu, post:9, topic:1422, full:true”]
Out of curiousity, does this mean I should hold back on receiving my Kingdom gold bonus for as long as possible to maximise the chances of getting multiple tributes, or does it not work that way?
[/quote]

No, you should collect your income every hour if possible as the tributes all roll separately each time.

Imp this :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice :v: You can join us now 7u7

This is IMPressive :smile: